What's new

SeanQuinn87

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Which hosting company do you use to host your website? :p What do you like about them? :p Im needing some good website hosting suggestions if you have a good web host and are happy with them? :p

I am with namecheap since two years. I began with basic shared hosting that cost me just $9.988 in the first year, the renewal was $29. This hosting paclage can host uptothree websites. I love namecheap because they offer 99.99 percent uptime, their customer support is prompt and they have a competitive price.

I mostly use TheCompany.Host, which is my reseller running from SkyNetHosting.net. My other smaller websites use HostBunnies.com (not sure who is the parent company) and Hostinger.

I'm currently using ionos and I haven't had any issues with them. The price was great for annual hosting too!

When it comes to hosting, there are many providers that you can work with. I really believe hosting depends on what exactly you're needing. However, for me, personally, I always use Namecheap shared hosting. My websites aren't big enough to need a larger hosting package, and Namecheap is extremely affordable. I spend approximately $40 per year to host 3 websites with Namecheap.

Last host I was withwas envesko hosting through the generosity of an online friend. If you can afford them, I seriously recommend using them. Friendly staff that are willing to help, great uptime etc.

USHost247 for my general discussion forum and my personal portfolio. I have another WordPress project that is hosted on InterServer as well. I would definitely recommend both

Peak Forum is hosted on ushost247.

I host any websites I have with NameCheap mainly because the hosting is pretty good value for money and the support is good enough that if I have a problem they can help me. I’ve used a few others in the past but I definitely think NameCheap is the best choice for me personally.

I launched my first website in 2015. I chose Namecheap because it was the lowest-priced hosting service I found at that time (I paid $10 to host 3 websites for a year). I am still using Namecheap.

At the moment both the forum I own and the forum I co-own and also a blog I am working on are all hosted using HawkHost. We have been with them for over 10 years now I believe and we have not had any issues at all with them so we have stayed with them for all our hosting needs.

Back