What's new

Who is your favourite Actor/Actress?

Media22

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Here we go, a topic about your favourite actor and actress, so please include both.

My favourite actor would be Brad Pitt for his performances in Snatch, Fight Club, Inglorious Basterds and Mr & Mrs Smith

Ma favourite actress would be Cameron Diaz, for most of her performances, because she is hot and she looks so natural when interviewed.

My favorite actors would probably be;
Stellan Skarsg?rd
Peter Stormare
Johnny Depp
Viggo (Can't remember his last name, the dude who played Aragorn)
Tom Hanks

My favorite actresses;
Jennifer Aniston
Angelina Jolie

Favorite Actor: Johnny Depp, Bradd Pitt
Favorite Actresses: Milla Jovovich.

Favorite actor: Jim Carrey

His totally the best actor ever seen. LIKE A BAWS!

My Favorite Actor: Bradd Pitt

My favorite actresses: Angelina Jolie
I think he's the best actor and actresses :)

Favorite actress is Taylor Swift
she is an actress and singer too :)

I think I like all the comedian actor.
From Robin Willliam, Adam Sandler, Jim Carrey, Eddy Murphy, Leslie Nielsen until Rowan Atkinson and.... Charlie Chaplin.
And the actress , i think I fan of Julia Roberts.

:duh:

my favorite actor is Jason Statham, I like him first time playing in the transporter

my favorite actris is angelina jolie

My favorite is Marlon Brando. I watched him in the Godfather series and I was mesmerized by his performance. It was as if he was not really acting. For actress, it will be Meryl Streep. She also acts effortlessly.

My favorite actor is Wayne Bruce
and
My favorite actresses is Nikita Willy

I like Misha Barton, Will Smith and Eddie Murphy :D

my favorite actor and actress is Daniel radcliffe,emma watson,,and ruperth grint from harry potter.coz i see this film started their 8 years until now.

well....its definitely Johnny depp
i think he's always play a unique character just like Edward Scissor hand
but his role i like the best is Mort / Shooter in Secret Window

my favourite actor is jim carry, he can make me laugh every i watch his movie, my favourite actrees is angelina jolie...

Favorite Actor: Adam Sandler, especially loved his performance is Click
Favorite Actress: Anna Farris, especially loved her performance is The House Bunny :D

amin said:
my favourite actor is jim carry, he can make me laugh every i watch his movie, my favourite actrees is angelina jolie...

Yeah you're right, it's my favorite actor too, especially his role as Ace Ventura at Pet Detective, it was hilarious :D

Back