What's new

who would win a fight, robocop v terminator

who would win a fight, robocop v terminator

• "dead or alive, you're coming with me"

• "Hasta la vista, baby"

Results are only viewable after voting.
Robocop would only itch Terminator a little bit but they are no match for each other. There are so many ways that the Terminator can easily eliminate Robocop with no stress.

Both of them are strong but I will go for terminator because he is bigger and stronger than Robocop. He has the power to eliminate Robocop without stress.
Terminator is like Thanos from End game when he had all the infinity stones and was able to eliminate some of the avengers without even touching them

Last edited:
We all love the good guys, in terms of the bad cop, good cop thingy, but the fact is Terminator is stronger. Careful viewing of the movie and its sequel, clearly shows that the Terminator is better built and can survive any onslaught by Robocop. The guy was able to survive greater enemies. I am with the Terminator in this.

Robocop is half human half machine, whereas Terminator is 100 percent machine. Robocop is part human, so he is intelligent and can make intelligent decisions. Terminator is a machine, he is more powerful.

Back