What's new

Who's messin' with my Karma?

CaptKirk

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Ok- I'm a reasonably helpful guy- a little opinionated sometimes, a little maniacal other times, but basically a "good karma" kinda person... One of you Overlords (or the big Alien himself) please own up to decreasing my karma level recently! It was TWO, now it is one. If no one admits it, then we still have a level draining problem here... Is it automatic??

Anyone, anyone??
tongue.gif

----------------------------
Scotty, the native aliens here ARE friendly...

just raised you up a notch, cuz you deserve it for cracking me up almost daily.

you goofball
lol.gif

"it's easier to stay out than get out"

Hey Spidergoolash,
Was that you who knocked my Karma down to -1 for that salsa comment? If so, my apologies. It might have been Alien though, I made the mistake of posting the Alien Top 5 countdown in the Freebies Forumn since I think a lot of those Freebie hunters (me included!) rarely venture out onto the other boards. My mistake--won't do that again. Now that I've apologized, can I have my Karma adjusted out of the negative range?!? Pretty Please!
smile.gif

man, that wasn't me who knocked you down
lol.gif
i'm "adjusting" that right now.

i'm outta control ...

"it's easier to stay out than get out"

Thanks Spidergoolash!
I owe you +1! I'll watch my p's & q's from now on. I think I upset the BIG ONE! I'll sleep better tonight knowing that my Karma's in balance with the Universe once again.
cool.gif

Okay, another +1 from 'the big one'.
supergrin.gif

I'm still working on that karma bug, so don't count on it sticking until that's fixed. It resets if you go into profile and save new information.

frown.gif

Alien - Administrator / Owner
["Everything was true. God was an alien. Oz really is over the
rainbow. ...and Midian is where the monsters live." -Nightbreed]

What a GREAT day at Alien Soup! Not only am I the lucky recipient of the BestBuy GC (AWESOME!), but "He who Rules the Heavens and the Earth" also bumped my Karma up into the Positve Territory!!
bowjapan.gif
(That's me bowing to ALIEN)

"You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."

No, that was you kissing Alien's tushie to get more karma points
tongue.gif

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help. - Calvin

Hey Spiderg- that's lovable, helpful, goofball, if you please...
lol.gif

Just curious mthrlangl, what did you have to do to get a Karma rating of 3?!?
lol.gif

"You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."

I believe it's not so much to do with karma but moreso with your mind... and yes... we're all messing with it!
lol.gif
hee hee

<font color="#000000">[Edited by necro on July 18, 2000 (edited 1 time)]</font>

Heheh..Bones, I've been wondering the same thing. I guess I'm just universally loved and adored
lol.gif

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help. - Calvin

I can see why...I just saw your picture in the suggestion box forum...very Nice!
wink.gif

Awww..thank you. That was a poopy pic though, I have to get a better one up there..

Hey mthrlangl,

I've tried, and tried, but I can't figure out what your user id means. Slap me silly and call me a poopy head, but I'm at a loss at sounding it out. "Mother Lang-el" is the best I can do.
frown.gif
Can you enlighten me? Thx, Cap.

Heheh..don't feel bad. I think the only one who had a clue when I showed up with this as my AIM name was djcrom. Okay..I explained this before, but I don't feel like going for the link.

mthrl = mithril - elven silver from Tolkein's works

angl = angel - self explanatory

There ya go
angel.gif

Is that a hanky wiping away a tear from your eye Captain?
lol.gif

You guys are all just much too sweet to me. I feel all special and stuff
supergrin.gif

What can we say...you bring out the best in us Silver Angel...that's why you've got that kick a$$ karma of 3 remember?
smile.gif

Back