"Will You be in my Wedding Party?" Cookies

fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
A customer ordered cookies to send/deliver to the people she is asking to be in her wedding party....
I thought it was such a cute idea..... so PINTEREST-worthy!!! :lol: I'm not sure if that's where she got the idea, but it sure could be :)

She ordered 3 cookies each for...
11 bridesmaids
2 flower girls
2 ring bearers
2 junior groomsmen

Each one got one square cookie with what they are going to be in the wedding party... and a couple of others depending on who they are...

I can't wait to see the poem she wrote to send along with them. I feel honored to be a part of it.

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

Really cute idea!

so cute, and yes very pinteresty--I like that blue color on your dresses

so cute, and yes very pinteresty--I like that blue color on your dresses

it's supposed to be purple :surrender:

:lol:

Her colors are purple, green and orange.... she hasn't picked anything out for real yet, ..... i just went to a complimentary color wheel thingy and picked some that went together... and got DD's expert color balance stamp of approval :lol:

it's supposed to be purple :surrender:

:lol:

Her colors are purple, green and orange.... she hasn't picked anything out for real yet, ..... i just went to a complimentary color wheel thingy and picked some that went together... and got DD's expert color balance stamp of approval :lol:

You are so talented and creative! These are absolutely adorable. :)

monitor colors can vary :) i see it as a periwinkle

true dat, Lisa!

Funny you should say periwinkle ..... DH has (or had :giggles: ) a polo shirt.... we would all make fun of it and call it periwinkle ...
I know I know :slap:
he didn't like the way it sounded, so I think maybe he gave it away... if we had just called it blue, he woulda been ok with it

of course, we didn't think it looked blue, so we couldn't :lol:

true dat, Lisa!

Funny you should say periwinkle ..... DH has (or had :giggles: ) a polo shirt.... we would all make fun of it and call it periwinkle ...
I know I know :slap:
he didn't like the way it sounded, so I think maybe he gave it away... if we had just called it blue, he woulda been ok with it

of course, we didn't think it looked blue, so we couldn't :lol:

But you learned a valuable lesson. If he has something you really want him to get rid of and he refuses - just start calling it by an alternate color. So if he's got a pair of green pants you can't stand - start calling it lime or maybe mint green. :snicker:

So if anyone says NO, can I have their cookie? :)

Looks delish Mary! :hiphip:

they look amazing - absolutely cute idea for asking her wedding party! Love the idea!

:lol: Definitely gonna keep that in mind, Joan :hmm?:
Luckily, he doesn't have anything I can even remotely refer to as lime or mint green :phew:

thanks, ladies..... you will be FIRST on the list if anyone refuses to be in her wedding party, mrsred :ha:

Those are so cute! You are amazing, really.

Your DH sounds like mine. He insists his car is "garnet." The rest of us call it purple. :p

I'm impressed that a guy KNOWS the word garnet as a color :lol:

Garnet??? Garnet is an ugly red!

Well *I* didn't pick it. :lol: The car is from before I was on the scene. ;)

Cookie, I don't know why he knows garnet. He wouldn't know periwinkle, that's for sure. :giggles:

LOL I didn't mean to imply that your DH's car is an ugly red....just garnet isn't purple.

Back