What's new

Witcher 2

Aspirin

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
So, will any of you play it? Anyone played the 1st part?
Im just about to install it and start the fun, hope it will be a long game. : )

Now to find my Witcher 1 savegame files, it can be imported to the 2nd part and the decisions you made in the 1st part will effect the 2nd part. Sounds interesting. *-*

Aspirin said:
And you died 5 seconds after you installed it.... I have to try this game out. XD

I played the first one. It was nice. But not the best. But still... It was nice... Ok.. I will shut up. XD

Aspirin said:
Now to find my Witcher 1 savegame files, it can be imported to the 2nd part and the decisions you made in the 1st part will effect the 2nd part. Sounds interesting. *-*
You serious? That sounds revolutionary. Awesome.

Cafetin said:
Aspirin said:
And you died 5 seconds after you installed it.... I have to try this game out. XD

I played the first one. It was nice. But not the best. But still... It was nice... Ok.. I will shut up. XD

Aspirin said:
You serious? That sounds revolutionary. Awesome.

You can raise that death count from 1 dying in 5 seconds to 20-30 dying in around 30 minutes, rofl. : D
Man, that dragon pisses me off, Im still there. -.-

Actually this is not the first game using that save import system. Mass Effect 2-3 and Dragon Age 2 already used it and they are out for a while now. : )

Allright, now Im gonna kick that dragon out from its hide! >.>

Back