What's new

Women's Tennis

Diesel

Peak Forum Legend
PF Member
Reaction score
With all of the attention that women's tennis has been getting the past few days, I just had to say this:
With the doubles match the other day between the Williams sisters and Anna Kournikova and her partner, it occurred to me that, aside from Kournikova being really hot, Serena Williams isn't bad looking at all.
Unfortunately, Venus Williams still looks like Predator.
smile.gif

----------------------------
I am Jack's raging inner child. Without me, Jack has to deal with the pitfalls of reality.

Yeah I agree. Serena Williams is definatly good looking. But she dosnt compair to Kournikova.

uh yeah . . .

Not even close, but she's definitely cute.

Not Venus though. She's anything but a Venus.
blah.gif

I am Jack's raging inner child. Without me, Jack has to deal with the pitfalls of reality.

Sex sells Women's tennis...I think Anna Kournakova got a ton more attention than the eventual Wimbledon Champ and she didn't even advance into the round of 32. Now that I think about it, that's about the time I stopped watching as well since I'm also a big fan of Anna's...uh, Portfolio!
smile.gif

"You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."

He's a somewhat invigorating thought...
Kournikova and Martina Hingis in a doubles match against the Williams sisters.
tongue.gif

You can bet I'd watch that match DD. Here's something I just read about A.K....
OKAY -- SO THAT EXPLAINS IT
If you ask tennis star Anna Kournikova, it isn't her looks that make her the highest-paid woman in professional sports.
You don't have to remind her that she has yet to win a major tournament-- she's well aware of that.
So why does she pull down something like $15 million for tournament appearances and endorsements, if not for her looks?
Kournikova tells GQ, "There are a lot of pretty girls, cute girls, whatever out there." She says if she were ranked, say, 500 in the world "nobody would know" a thing about her.
The difference, she says, is that "I have personality and am a good tennis player."
Nick Bollettieri, who once coached Kournikova, says that "as she got prettier she knew how to market it."

Yeah, she's got personality alright!...
smile.gif

"You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."

CHARISMA... charisma.
It's a special quality of leadership...
</obscure reference>

lol.gif
i can't believe you said she looks like preditor
lol.gif

"And at the head of this Great monkey council was the Evil Monkey and he rulled the world with an iron paw"

I heard someone on the radio the other day refer to her as "Penis Williams".

Does anyone know whatever happened to one of my all-time favorites...Gabriella Sabatini? Talk about eye candy!
smile.gif

I never really got into women's tennis much. I think all the lesbians ruined it....Way too many butt ugly girls on the court.
frown.gif

Back