What's new

World Series 2012?

DarkPassenger

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Who will win this year????? And you cant pick Yankees. Ok... you can

I feel that it would be the Brewers. Even though they lost Fielder, they did pick up some player that might help them get back into the playoffs. Most of the core did come back to the team. So they have an excellent chance. Go Brewers Go!!!!!

I would like to see the Milwaukee Brewers win this year. They are my team. I am going to have to go with the Milwaukee Brewers. I hope that they have a good season like they did last year.

I haven't watched too much spring training games or followed it too much but didn't the Angels put together a pretty deadly roster in the off season?

The Angels have a great chance. They are not my favorite team, but they do have some outstanding players that could produce a championship.

Why wouldn't we be able to pick the Yankmees? They blow, like every other year. Anyways, my pick is the Mariners and the... ehh who cares about the NL. Mariners all the way!

Remember last year with Halladay and C. Lee. Great duo. Did well, carried the team but fell apart at the end

Who ever wins this year is going to be interesting. I just hope that it will be exciting season for all teams. I Hope that there will tight races that will put fans on the edge of their seats and hope that their teams makes it into the playoffs. I also hope that there will be lots highlight reel type of plays on the field, the game ending homeruns, the great pitching dual between to pitchers that will be talked for long while. This is my hopes of season to coming upon us. Good luck to all teams this season.

I would pick the Phillies. They seem to be due and they have the amazing pitching staff that is crucial to playoff success.

Phillies vs. Anaheim. Phillies in 6 :)

Back