Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Peak Coin
The worst movie i have seen is

The 40 Year Old Virgin

I really hate that movie and i don't know why. :huh:

What you don't like Shutter Island :huh:

Death of Night (1988) by Deryn Warren though I could probably think about one that's actually worse.

The cabin in the woods is the worst film i have seen. So glad i didnt have to pay to see it.

oh, tourist , it was a good movie according to me.

Hostel. I just don't understand why we need to see that? Don't get me wrong I don't mind gory films but think that is taking the biscuit!

What happened to Blackberry?

So I had a Blackberry before I became poor lol. I had to downgrade to save money. Though I did have the Blackberry Touch and I loved it though I must say iPhone is better and would have traded up for it. So is Blackberry going the route of Sega, possibly Nintendo?
I think it is quite possible I have not seen anything productive from BB over the last year.

Bex said:
I had a blackberry a few years ago and hated it. I would trade it for an iPhone any day.
Oh I agree iPhones are better. Though my Blackberry touch was not to bad I liked it when I had it.

I don't remember which bb I had, but it was maybe 5-6 years ago. There were a lot of hang-ups and I had to reboot it constantly. And I didn't have much on the stupid thing! Lol

Bex said:
I don't remember which bb I had, but it was maybe 5-6 years ago. There were a lot of hang-ups and I had to reboot it constantly. And I didn't have much on the stupid thing! Lol
My first blackberry was like that also. I went to an LG touch screen phone because it drove me crazy. Though I must say the LG was even worse. Since at that time ATT still did not have the iPhone I went with the BB Touch and it was the best phone I had.

Black Berry is an outdated fad. There's no way that company can ever come back. Technology has just surpassed them.

Lol I hate a blackberry when they were in style, but yes iPhones are way better, though I don't think Nintendo is taking a bad route, I think they are returning more than ever :p

I hated Black Berries from day one. I would rather an iPhone and that is saying something considering how much I hate apple products.

Frost said:
Black Berry is an outdated fad. There's no way that company can ever come back. Technology has just surpassed them.
^^ This!

Nicholas said:
Lol I hate a blackberry when they were in style, but yes iPhones are way better, though I don't think Nintendo is taking a bad route, I think they are returning more than ever :p
Not so much. Their old systems still are better than the wii :p

Back