What's new

Wrestling goes with a storyline

Frank7

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I see many wrestling matches as a movie or drama. It goes with a storyline every week.. nowadays i hate watching it..whats your thought on this.

I cant stand wrestling its so fake i dont why people watch this stuff

that's a good point actually, they do have storyline don't they?

I used to watch it up until 2003 when everything went to $#!t. The story started getting lame and just outright embarrassing to watch.

My brother would tell me about it every now and then, (He still watches it even though he openly acknowledges that it still sucks) but I haven't watched a full episode of Smackdown or Raw in like 10 years.

I did watch it for the story, but the truth is that no matter what the writers do with it, the characters are still uninteresting. The only people who are even remotely interesting to watch are people who still work there from way back in 2000 and older. The new people have no charisma, no attitude, and nothing about them really stands out. The newer wrestlers are nothing but archetypal "athletes" with no memorable attributes whatsoever.

Very true Tom, old ones were great. I love their plays and style..none in new :(

They have some good story in the characters that I do not like. They have no story in some good wrestler :p

I think most of them deserve an Oscar for their superb acting LOL. Wrestling these days is just so shocking, you can write what is gonna happen, wrestlers coming down to interupt matches, and your their being sarcastic saying ''Oh no!! please dont turn around and get hit with a belt, or a finishing move''

LOL Tott double like for you mate!

Back