What's new

X-BOX 1.5 (Smaller version of XBOX) Rumors spread!

that would be really cool. if they did that, i might actually consider buying one

I thought you weren't going to come here anymore? lol

Hmmm. I wish there would be some pictures, but how can microsoft get all that is in the HUGE XBox into a little version?

A Small XBOX!? NEVER! :lol: wow I am planning to buy XBOX.. but I may wait if this smaller version does not sacrifice anything.

I don't know exactly if those rumors could be true. Normally when something that big would be planned they announce it a few months ahead of time to create a buzz. True Fantasy Live Online comes out in Japan relatively soon, and I doubt that 5-6 months is enough time to create a buzz. However I do think it is possible that the Xbox 1.5 rumors were misinterpurpted and it is actually a portable system.

I don't think MS has a portable coming anytime soon...Oddworld: Munch's Odyssee is supposedly scheduled for a Fall 2003 release on the GameBoy Advance.

sounds interesting....the perfect plot to get more money out of people...make a huge game system...wait a little while...then sell it back to people in the smaller casing it should have been made with...very evil indeed...

How are they going to do this? Its got computer equipment. Maybe they are going to make it based on how they would make a laptop! Its possible!

You know...I would like to see that...an Xbox with a built in screen, like a laptop!

Originally posted by codePhoenix
You know...I would like to see that...an Xbox with a built in screen, like a laptop!

that could happen but you would definitly have to pay out your **** to get it

Oh I'm sure...it'd probably be aboiut $800, like that PSX is supposed to be.

Well look at it this way. I know for a FACT that Microsoft is working on a new portable. Them making games for GBA is in a seperate agreement, all Microsoft is doing is licensing the games (including Rare's GBA games) to a 3rd party publisher.

I have worked with Microsoft a lot (if any of you ever heard of Xbox Evolved I ran that site) and you all know how Microsoft is. They always go by that "Anything you can do I can do better" mentality.

A very reliable source even told me that when he was at E3 he was talking to the president of Amazon.com who apparently was shown the ideas to the new Xbox portable. I would be very, very surprised if Microsoft didn't announce any plans for a portable next year.

Originally posted by JohnStudios
Well look at it this way. I know for a FACT that Microsoft is working on a new portable. Them making games for GBA is in a seperate agreement, all Microsoft is doing is licensing the games (including Rare's GBA games) to a 3rd party publisher.

I have worked with Microsoft a lot (if any of you ever heard of Xbox Evolved I ran that site) and you all know how Microsoft is. They always go by that "Anything you can do I can do better" mentality.

A very reliable source even told me that when he was at E3 he was talking to the president of Amazon.com who apparently was shown the ideas to the new Xbox portable. I would be very, very surprised if Microsoft didn't announce any plans for a portable next year.

Microsoft has, with XBOX, also followed another line: "get rich or die tryin'"

(not literally dying in this situation)

They will do anything to get customers, and get money. :sidestare

WHAT! I didn't know that! I thought all Microsoft cared about was people like Sony and Nintendo doesn't! ;)

Back