What's new

x-files: they've picked david duchovny's replacement

How could they kick him out?

* Go's to Link

Robert Patrick??!?!?!

They didn't kick him out, he wants to do other stuff. (I'm wagering that you know that since you read the article..oh well.) Is Robert Patrick the guy that played the mercury-like super terminator guy?

----------------------------
You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help. - Calvin

It's not going to be X-Files without him, though...he IS X-Files.

A conservative is a liberal who's been mugged.

Yeah I'll miss him as well... Robert will do a nice job though as a skeptic, while Skully will be more 'believing' in the cases they investigate, which may work nicely...

I hear the majority of Duchovny's appearances will be in the first half of the 20 new episodes they're working on...

Hopefully after that they'll work on at least 1 more movie before calling it quits.

Duchovny better milk this for all it's worth, because he ain't going to have any other high pay jobs in the future. Hollywood has no love for him.
supergrin.gif

"Into the darkness, into the light."

yeah, robert patrick was in both terminator movies. he was also in fire in the sky and a few episodes of the sopranos - great actor.

"it's easier to stay out than get out"

I don't remember him in the first Terminator movie- what part did he play??

Scotty, the native aliens here ARE friendly...

oh god, i'm sorry, d'oh - i mean the second one - i'm so stupid today
lol.gif

dorky.gif

D'OH

"it's easier to stay out than get out"

David should stay...we don't want no Robert!
mad.gif
reddevil.gif
cry.gif
superfrown.gif
furious.gif
tickedoff.gif

A conservative is a liberal who's been mugged.

Loved Fire In The Sky.
smile.gif

He was also pretty good in The Faculty.

If they are going to continue, I think he will do a decent job. He works best as someone with some 'evil' in him, so they may give him 'shady origins' or something. Like Krychek was Mulder's partner for a little while. We all know how HE is. Hmm, maybe Mulder will even help uncover his origins before his 'half' of next season is over. *shrug*

Or maybe Skully will like him alot, and defend him to a cautious/jealous Mulder, and when Mulder isn't around anymore, she'll uncover his origins herself.

This is just alot of wild guessing, of course.
wink.gif

They must make at least 1 more movie, full hollywood special effects sha-bang and end it all in a big war.
tongue.gif
At least that's what Chris Carter has been hoping for, for the 'last' X-files movie.

Alien - Administrator / Owner
["Everything was true. God was an alien. Oz really is over the
rainbow. ...and Midian is where the monsters live." -Nightbreed]

Back