What's new

Xmas List

Kaiser

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
Post one thing here that you definitely want to get for Christmas.

I very much would love a PS3.

I'd love to get the new iPod Shuffle but I won't get it, for sure.

I know it sounds silly, but I saw the coolest thing at Walmart and told my eldest daughter to make sure she tells and shows Daddy so he can get them for me for Christmas.... a pair or message slippers in zebra print.

My daughters always want the same things for Christmas that what I get for having two that are 11 months apart. They want a quitar and a Furreal Pets GoGo Walking Pup. My son wants a lil tykes bike and the Chuck and Friends Rumblin Dump Truck.

My husband wants the new Xbox w/ kinex.

I know it sounds silly, but I saw the coolest thing at Walmart and told my eldest daughter to make sure she tells and shows Daddy so he can get them for me for Christmas.... a pair or message slippers in zebra print.

My daughters always want the same things for Christmas that what I get for having two that are 11 months apart. They want a quitar and a Furreal Pets GoGo Walking Pup. My son wants a lil tykes bike and the Chuck and Friends Rumblin Dump Truck.

My husband wants the new Xbox w/ kinex.
LMAO, thats a big list, yours choice sounds the simplest.

I only have 3 things on my Christmas list, a game called Mass Effect 2, a HDMI cable for my XBox 360 and some Microsoft points for some DLC for Mass Effect 1 and 2

Well I wanted Cataclysm, I bought that, my hubby wants a ps3 or a new ps2, and my kids are already done lol :p sorta waiting till next week to pick up my two year olds easel.

All i want is to have a great day with my family and maybe a new laptop as this one is getting passed it
My laptop is new and it already feels old because I abuse it so much.

Back