What's new

*yawn* OUCH

sati769leigh

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
ok going to great america for 8 hours with 2 20 something freinds, an 18 year old son, hubby and his best friend and a 7 year old with ENDLESS energy lacking proper sun covering and being too lazy to apply sunscreen

=
ONE FREAKING SUNBURNT MOMMA here.

OWIE OWIE OWIE

The fact that you still call it Great America (so do I lol) shows that you're old like me. :giggles:

Did everyone have fun? DH is taking 10 year old DS to Six Flags Sat.

Did you ride the coasters? I'm terriffied of heights & never had any fun when i used to take my dd & her friends. My job was to wait for the ride to be over-cause i would never go on them.

The fact that you still call it Great America (so do I lol) shows that you're old like me. :giggles:

Did everyone have fun? DH is taking 10 year old DS to Six Flags Sat.

am i supposed to call it six flags now?!!? LOL whoops!!

we had a blast. though i got a bit overheated and stuff. i threw up after a ride. LOLK arghhh talk about wussing out in front of my oldest son

Did you ride the coasters? I'm terriffied of heights & never had any fun when i used to take my dd & her friends. My job was to wait for the ride to be over-cause i would never go on them.

do the kiddy coasters count and the whizz? then yes i went on some coasters. LOL

Oh, I always put sunscreen on all the kids and don't bother putting it on myself either. Sounds like you had a good time. Lasting memories are made from these kinds of trips.

do the kiddy coasters count and the whizz? then yes i went on some coasters. LOL

****, you're a brave woman.:bowing: I can't even look down from the deck on my house. I don't wanna be up any higher than my height of 5 feet 9 inches. I'm a chicken.:lol:

****, you're a brave woman.:bowing: I can't even look down from the deck on my house. I don't wanna be up any higher than my height of 5 feet 9 inches. I'm a chicken.:lol:

You're 5'9? Wow youz tall. I'm 5'4.

The Whiz(zer??) definitely counts. I hadn't been on a roller coaster in years (scared of heights to begin with plus I was always the one sitting and waiting with the baby) but I sat with my 3 year old daughter on this one last month. Had to whoop it up and show how it was sooooo much fun so she would be ok with it. Hey, if they let 3 year olds on it can't be too bad (course she is really tall for her age).

Are you serious??? I am very afraid of heights but sometimes I do things for the kids. I had to climb some grated stairs to watch them do their swim team practice this summer. There was no other way up. I had to have my dh come and walk me up and down them so I could conquer my fear of them. Heights make me dizzy and I feel like I can't keep my balance. When I met dh I couldn't even handle an escalator at the mall, but I overcame it with his help (we were 14 then).

Are you serious??? I am very afraid of heights but sometimes I do things for the kids. I had to climb some grated stairs to watch them do their swim team practice this summer. There was no other way up. I had to have my dh come and walk me up and down them so I could conquer my fear of them. Heights make me dizzy and I feel like I can't keep my balance. When I met dh I couldn't even handle an escalator at the mall, but I overcame it with his help (we were 14 then).

I'm very afraid of heights & it makes me dizzy.Luckily all the sports my dd was in were on the ground & no climbing to upper levels was necessary.She has no fear of heights.

My Dh is there right now for coasters after dark. Did you make it to the the water park?

i screamed liike a little kid let me tell you. just about peed myself:surrender::lol:

Back