What's new

yellowlab puppies

kmjlovesjesus

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
Though I strongly believe in rescue dogs--a friend of ours just did their 2nd breeding of their yellow lab summer
I know people that bought from the last litter and are extremely pleased. The owner really works with the dogs--most were house broken before they were released at 6 weeks--with the last batch he had them fetching and doing a lot of other things.
If anyone is interested I can give you the web sight that shows the puppies live (they were just born about an hour ago) he does this so you can see them all in action--though of course right now there isn't a lot of movement!
Anyway, if anyone is interested in buying a yellow lab or wants any more info--just pm me
There are 4 boys and 5 girls

Do you mind posting the linky just cause I'm curious and nosey and lub looking at puppies? :bee:

My kids are loving watching it---so cute to see her cleaning the puppies, and then they are all still in such a bunch--one we called the little fatty next to another--where all you saw were little legs wiggling!! Now one daughter just said--look how cute--one is stuck, another just said--how cute--they are squirmy wormies!
Enjoy--it will be fun to go back and watch them grow

:bliss: So adorable!

I have it up now--let me see if it will let me copy and paste the link---it works for me--but lets see if I can do it a different way

http://puppies.mknz.net:81

That is what I copied from the sight I am watching--maybe that will help?

**** it! Watching the pups is addicting! A couple of them were down bahind the mom's legs by her butt. I kept saying come on baby move up. Then a guy came and moved them back up. Yeah............I have nothing to do. :lol:

It is cute and addicting.
The guy is so good with the pups. If you look they each have a ribbon for color, he weighs them, keeps track of stuff--
Last time she had a litter I was amazed at how quickly he housebroke them before they went to their new homes--and how he had them doing tricks. They would fetch, sit and lay down. These were little puppies--but Mike is very gentle with them.
He has pictures of the Dad--and they all have papers.
I agree though--I keep watching and thinking--come on puppy--or then Mom picks one up and cleans it---they are sooooo cute!!!

Too precious! We love dogs....and cats! DH said we cannot bring anymore critters in our home. I don't know what the problem is, we only have 3 dogs and 2 cats.:lol:

i don't understand why she doesn't move her leg or something to let them know, hey kids no milk down there:lol:

Back