What's new

You know your a nerd when...

Matt Carr

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
You know you're a nerd when...

I love these threads, always filled with da comedy. I'll make up a few things now to get it started -

You know you're a nerd when instead of saying "Take a picture it will last longer" you say "Take a screenshot it'll last longer"

um... yeah, quality comedy... :uhh:... hmm... how about...

You know you're a nerd when you get told to take out the rubbish you empty the recycle bin

HAHA!!!... Ha!... recycle bin... on the... computer... ha... :shifty:... :eek:... ok... tough crowd...

You know you're a nerd when jotting down notes requires opening notepad

You know you're a nerd when you say "LOL" out loud instead of laughing

(^based on a true story :cry: )

You know your a nerd when... um... f*** thinking up this lame crap, that's all you guys that post in this threads' jobs.

you know your a nerd when you make a "you know your a nerd when" thread at 12:20am :)

Originally posted by Shane
you know your a nerd when you make a "you know your a nerd when" thread at 12:20am :)

You know you're a nerd when you post to a "You know you're a nerd when..." thread on a gaming forum which you co-own at 12:20am claiming that the person that created the thread is a nerd.

You know you're a nerd when you cry after the electricity goes out... ha... ummm, lemme try again...

You know you're a nerd when you're doctor tells you you have a virus, and you look for the latest version of Norton... :laugh: a little better.. OK, last one...

You know you're a nerd when you add these 2 shirts to you're wardrobe:
code_photozm.jpg

anothercastle_photozm.jpg

...oh wait... I did that... :embar:

You know your a nerd when you have over 160 posts at gamingxs.com....*looks at post count*

You know you're a nerd if you lost your virginity cybering

....not that I would know:scared:

You know your a nerd when your day planner has 'Post at XS' wirtten every hour,and everyday for the next 2-3 years

Or a shortened verion of that; you know your a nerd when you have a day planner....

you know your a nerd when you call someone a n00b in public....

Originally posted by Shane
you know your a nerd when you call someone a n00b in public....

I can't control myself, I do it all the time. I'm always payin' people out and I'm so used to using n00b as a payout :cry:. Too much CS.

You know you're a nerd when getting the latest music requires opening KaZaA.

You know you're a nerd when you call the police after your computer performs an illegal operation.

You know you're a nerd when you drink Java every morning and get a C++ on every test.

You know you're a nerd when you have to install the latest version of Windows to get some fresh air.

You know you're a nerd when your computer starts calling you that.

Heh, I haven't ever accidently said LOL to people, but I go up to people that have really poor grammar on MSN and say to them "Lolzz u iz liek so funni1!!!!"...:lol:

Haha, NintendoSpirit's pretty good at these :D

You know you're a nerd when your satellite dish is bigger than your house.

You know your a nerd when you tell some someone walking there dog you like their Aibo.

You know you're a nerd if you get dressed up to use the computer

You know your a nerd when you sit in front of your computer until 1:45 AM browsing online message boards because your a total addict... errr... goodnight!

Originally posted by TyBO134
You know your a nerd when you sit in front of your computer until 1:45 AM browsing online message boards because your a total addict... errr... goodnight!

how do you know my life style?

you know your a nerd when you fart and get embarassed while talking to people on MSN

you know you're a nerd when you consider other gaming sites competition :shifty: :flipoff:

Originally posted by NintendoSpirit
You know you're a nerd when you call the police after your computer performs an illegal operation.

You know you're a nerd when you drink Java every morning and get a C++ on every test.

You know you're a nerd when you have to install the latest version of Windows to get some fresh air.

You know you're a nerd when your computer starts calling you that.

i dont know how. but those where funny and made me laugh.

Back