What's new

Your favorite genre

fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Messages
133,716
Reaction score
255
Points
762
Location
MA
Peak Coin
13.066500
So what genre you like the most in movies.

I like action, adventure, animation, thriller and horror.
 
Oh god i missed it from my list :D
 
Oz the Great and powerful.

I saw this over the weekend. It was not a bad movie. Though I have seen better and this could have been made much better. What I did like about the film was how they tied the original film to it. You got to see how all the characters came to be. Worth renting that is all not worth money buying.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD
 
I saw it a few weeks ago. It was alright. Perhaps not as good as it could have been but I still enjoyed it. I liked the colors and the way they did it. I'll probably definitely go see the next one. I think it comes out later this year?
 
I'll have to check it out, the fact that James Franco and Mila Kunis are in it makes me want to see it haha.
 
Nicholas said:
I'll have to check it out, the fact that James Franco and Mila Kunis are in it makes me want to see it haha.
Mila Kunis does a good job I was impressed withher in this film.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD
 
I watch it when it came out in theaters. It was enjoyable. I can agree I have seen better, but it was still good nonetheless.

Chris said:
Mila Kunis does a good job I was impressed withher in this film.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD

Really? I hated her playing that part. I thought the way she did the laugh, and her whole get up was just horrid for that role. However, that is just my opinion :p
 
Jordan said:
I watch it when it came out in theaters. It was enjoyable. I can agree I have seen better, but it was still good nonetheless.



Really? I hated her playing that part. I thought the way she did the laugh, and her whole get up was just horrid for that role. However, that is just my opinion :p
I think she played the role well and they tied the story together quite well. Now James Franco on the other hand was disappointing to me. He played the role like a dork. It is a shame I like him too just not in this role.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD
 
I went to watch Spring Breakers just because James Franco was in it, boy let me tell you, what a mistake lol, just bad bad bad. Pineapple Express was great though haha. I'll still check out the movie.
 
Nicholas said:
I went to watch Spring Breakers just because James Franco was in it, boy let me tell you, what a mistake lol, just bad bad bad. Pineapple Express was great though haha. I'll still check out the movie.

what did spring breakers or pineapple express have to do with the oz movie lol :p

Chris said:
Now James Franco on the other hand was disappointing to me. He played the role like a dork. It is a shame I like him too just not in this role.

Gotta agree with you on that one.
 
Jordan said:
what did spring breakers or pineapple express have to do with the oz movie lol :p

Sorry I did get sidetracked lol, I brought those up because if James Franco.
 
Ashish92 said:
Well I had also watched the movie but didn't like the James Franco's role in it
Disappointing :(
No he did a poor job acting in this movie.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD
 
Ashish92 said:
Yeah you can say that as well the whole movie was not interesting
After watching the movie I was like I had wasted my time
I don't think it was that bad. I did like how they tied the original Oz together. How the characters came to be. Though the movie could have been so much better.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD
 
Back
Top