Your favourite game

BrianH

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
So what's your favourite game?

Mine is Final Fantasy X and VIII

I love final fantasy too much :)

Soldier of fortune 2 and and morrowind. Stopped playing morrowind a year ago but when i was bored and i started playing it again i'm adicted again :(

Oooooooooooh, gotta think back, I'm an old schooler, loved the days of the snes, I'm think probably of all time, Super Mario World for the snes. AWESOME GAME!!!

But ssb, and ssbm hold a special place in my heart too.

Hmmmm, for consoles I would have to say FFVII, FFX, and FFT.
For PC it would be Warcraft III: TFT and soon to be World of Warcraft! ^^

my favourite on the PC would have to be Warcraft III (still need to get my hands on the frozen throne). One release I am definately looking forward to is Worl of Warcraft...

Playstation fave is definately GTA Vice City, although I did enjoy Devil May Cry (not ure about Part 2). Gran Tourismo is definately also a great game, especially when you've got your friends over, and you feel like some good racing. FFX is also pretty schweet....

Gamecube favourites (haven't seen too much here) are probably Smash Bros (great for those boring afternoons, or some quick beat the little brother battles) and Zelda: The Windmaker....

I'd say it's a tie between Rise of Nations, WarCraftIII and CounterStrike.

dw4-f.jpg

Starcraft and Counter-Strike for the PC. Phantasy Star Online and SSBM for a console (the GameCube, I suppose).

The Legend of Zelda... the first one for NES.:delight:
Zelda pwns > all

I also play Starcraft alot too. That game pwns.

I think that my favorite game of all time would have to be... either FFX or The Sims.

-Edit-

Woh...I said FFX...that was a mistake :| Actually, my favorite game is probably Gran Turismo 3.

Can somebody say Super Mario World for SNES?

Man I still remember the joy of that game.

Also, The Legend of Zelda: OoT has a special place in my heart too...

i loved super mario world! i never actually got 100% on that game, i was in the high 90's :(

I played Super Mario when I was a little tike. It was a gr8 game.

Me too GINA. I had just entered the "New World" in that game. Can't remember much of the level but I think it had to deal with some sort of rainbow? Man, last time I played it was when I was 5 or 6....

Its gotta be Final Fantasy VII, then perhaps Metal Gear Solid 2

Who here is waiting for Doom III and Half-Life 2 before saying anything here?

*raises hand* ;)

Me, Apparently HL2 is now sceduled for October 30th

Back