Your future vehicle

fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
If you are planning to buy a car or a bike, what series, model, type it would be.

Forum Changes.

There have been several changes made to the forum. The first change is we are doing away for the time being Section Moderator's. There is not enough activity as of yet to warrant these at this time.

The way Staff will go now is we have two Super Moderator's Bex, and newly promoted Napalm. They will handle for the time being any complaints or problems on the forum. Then you have two admins Site Founder Raizen, and myself Chris who will also be here to handle any problems that arise.

As activity increase we will revisit the section moderator at that time. I think the four staff members that are now set will be fine for the time being.

The staff will notice that the Forum Moderator Section is now gone. I don't see a need for it when we are all able to see the Staff Forum. All threads that were in the Forum Section have been moved over to the Staff forum. All permissions have been reset.

These decisions were made based on Moderator's activity. These decision I made on my own so any complaints bring them to me not Raizen.

Back