Zeppelin fans?

darkfella

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Any led zeppelin fans out there?

I'm a huge one.

-darkfella

I like Zeppelin, especially I and II ... also ... physical grafittty cool enough ...
But I am not such a fun ...

i dont like one that much. in fact, its my least favoritew cd of theirs. i like HotH, and also PG and 3 and 4. 2 ok too.

-darkfella

PG is awesome! I think that it is underestimated ... really ... :nod:

yeah it definently is. I love that cd- one of there best. but i don know- i think houses of the holy is better. i would check it out. its much like pg, in a lot of ways, but it has much better lyrics and meodies, in my opion.

-darkfella

He-he!

All that I can hear is only musik :D
I can not understand lyrics, especially in songs ... My little cerebellum can not recognize words in songs ... or did it in very especial way ... :(

All of their albums have some sort of merit in my eyes. Zep IV is a classic no matter which way you look at it, but my favorite song is Kashmir.

i hate kashmir. i dont know y, but its tooo something for me.

-darkfella

Sheeeeesh'

man, you guys sound "Zep-Tarded"....what about "the rain song", what about "in the light",..."Moby ****"?..anyone?.."boogie with stu" even?...YOU PEOPLE!!

I'm a huge Zeppelin fan. My favorite songs are:

Going to California
Misty Mountain Hop
When the Levee Breaks
What is and What Should Never Be
Ramble On
Over The Hills And Far Away

I like zeppelin. Of course the regular stuff, stairway to heaven, kashmir, and some others that I honestly can't remember at 5am but I do like a lot of his stuff. :nod:

Alyth, since you said you were posting at 5am I will let you slide on this one, but I thought I would remind you it isn't a him, Its a them . . .

I've always liked Zeppelin, but I wouldn't say im a huge fan. They have done some seriously classic stuff and I would definatly rank them up there as one of the top Rock bands of all time.

i love some of their stuff, and they have a song for every mood, i think. but some of their stuff i just can't get into. and that "rock and roll" song cadillac uses just isn't that good, i'm sorry.

On Today @ 10:23 AM Prox had this to say in Post #12
Alyth, since you said you were posting at 5am I will let you slide on this one, but I thought I would remind you it isn't a him, Its a them . . .

I've always liked Zeppelin, but I wouldn't say im a huge fan. They have done some seriously classic stuff and I would definatly rank them up there as one of the top Rock bands of all time.

picky picky picky :rolleyes:

I know it's a band, but I was only thinking about robert plant at the time. But I know it's a band. like I said 5am. I'm excused from all errors ;)

Back