What's new

zombie attack look to the right

Nicholas said:
Web design is something that has interested me, I'm actually teaching myself atm.
Well good for you! I pay people lots of money sometimes when i am to busy to design my own stuff. SO if you ever get good at it let me know.

Gotcha, I'm also getting into graphic design, since they almost go hand in hand

Nicholas said:
Gotcha, I'm also getting into graphic design, since they almost go hand in hand
Well the thing is, with the way CSS3 and HTML5 is now, a lot of graphic design is not even needed. CSS3 pretty much replaced 98% of it :p

Ha, thats kind of true, but I would like to have graphics in my projects :) neat little pictures and what not

Nicholas said:
Ha, thats kind of true, but I would like to have graphics in my projects :) neat little pictures and what not
Alright then. Its not a bad thing than ha ha. If your going to learn all this you should maybe learn web development as well

Yea, I'm taking this all one step a time, I've been looking around and wanting to learn quite a bit, too much for me XD

Nicholas said:
Yea, I'm taking this all one step a time, I've been looking around and wanting to learn quite a bit, too much for me XD
Well one step at a time is the thing to do then. Coding will be harder then graphics. at least in my opinion. Although For some people graphics will be harder if they don't have the design skills and imagination.

either way, once you get the hang of either one, its easy.

Yea, coding will definitely be harder for me

Nicholas said:
Yea, coding will definitely be harder for me
Well there are million of tutorial websites out there that will help you out. Not to mention youtube :p

I've downloaded quite a few tutorials and guides :p enough to occupy me for a week

Nicholas said:
I've downloaded quite a few tutorials and guides :p enough to occupy me for a week
Well great! Good to hear :D

Let them teach you well because things are always changing and it can be hard to keep up to date sometimes.

yea, the technological world is booming, I need to learn before it gets too advanced.

Nicholas said:
yea, the technological world is booming, I need to learn before it gets too advanced.
Well, even as it advances there will still be more tutorials for that and the older tactics will be out of style and not used so there would be no point in learning it :p

Yea, but from what I've seen, a lot of tutorials begin teaching the older styles as they provide the base for correctly coding.

Nicholas said:
Yea, but from what I've seen, a lot of tutorials begin teaching the older styles as they provide the base for correctly coding.
Then you need to get up to date with the current concept.
No up to date tutorial should teach you coding that are no longer in use no more. There is no point in that :O

Yea it was only a lesson or two, I'll learning about HTML5 right now, but haven't done much today since this contest is going lol

Nicholas said:
Lol thanks, twas bookmarked.
No problem. i use to use it a bit so i figured I would share. Just remember not to look at the older tuts.

Gotcha, I looked around and there is a lot of great information on there just taking a glance so thanks for this.

Back