What's new

zombie attack look to the right

Nicholas said:
Gotcha, I looked around and there is a lot of great information on there just taking a glance so thanks for this.
Ya, it also teaches you more then html and css though, some nice mysql and php so its great.

PHP is where it all comes together am I right?

Nicholas said:
PHP is where it all comes together am I right?
No. You can have a fully functioning website with Just html really :p Add CSS to make it nice looking. PHP is just more advance that lets you do things on server side.

Ah I see, as you can tell I'm quite a noob at it still, but I'll learn evntually

Nicholas said:
Ah I see, as you can tell I'm quite a noob at it still, but I'll learn evntually
Ya you will. Dont bother with PHP right away, you will only confuse yourself.

Alright haha, CSS and HTML it is, how about JavaScript?

Nicholas said:
Alright haha, CSS and HTML it is, how about JavaScript?
Most javascript you can just include from google such as jquary. Not something you would really need to learn. But, it would not hurt.

Alright, I have an interest summer ahead of me lol, all these movies and things I want to learn

Nicholas said:
Alright, I have an interest summer ahead of me lol, all these movies and things I want to learn
Well if you ever need any help You will have to check me out on my forum as we release resources for webmasters :D

I'm a qualified nurse. But at the moment I am satisfying Sarah Palins perverse sexual desires in exchange for food.

Nurse huh, thats a good bit of money then

@Jordan, let me know the name of your forum and I'll check it out.

Nicholas said:
Nurse huh, thats a good bit of money then

@Jordan, let me know the name of your forum and I'll check it out.
Well its not really my forum lol. Frost is a VIP on it though too :p I'll PM you

Back