What's new

2012 NBA Champion - Who Will it be?

Yanks4life

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Even though there is still games left in the regular season, the picture is much clearer now than at the beginning. Who do you think will be the NBA champion?

If I had to put money on it I would say Miami Heat.

If i was to put aside my feelings, I may say Miami Heat as well, but I'm not going to. I hate Miami and do not want them to have any success.

I would like to see the Thunder in the finals, against my Celtics, but if not them, than the Bulls.

If i was to put aside my feelings, I may say Miami Heat as well, but I'm not going to. I hate Miami and do not want them to have any success.

I would like to see the Thunder in the finals, against my Celtics, but if not them, than the Bulls.

Thunder have a good chance.. But the West is really a shootout in my opinion. I think Boston will be a tough out in the playoffs, but they will not come out of the East, they have to go through the Bulls and the Heat to do that... Just don't see that happening.

Hate to say it, because I too am a Celtics fan, but I agree. The Heat are just better this year and I don't see the Celtics beating them one way or another. Maybe they'll get lucky and someone else might knock 'em out but I see OKC winning it all this year.

Thunder have a good chance.. But the West is really a shootout in my opinion. I think Boston will be a tough out in the playoffs, but they will not come out of the East, they have to go through the Bulls and the Heat to do that... Just don't see that happening.

Yeah, unfortunately I agree. I know we can't get through either of those teams in a best of 7... but I can hope.

I don't think the Celtics will make it to the second round of the Finals. I think the OKC will face off the Heat for the title. Next Sunday will be the game between those two teams, and hopefully, their rematch will be for the championship title!

New York Knicks! Lin is going to take them all the way, into being champions!

Miami will take it all, and will either play OKC or LAC in the finals. I don't think anyone will be able to touch Miami in the playoffs.

This year it is deffinetly the Heat's to lose. They have been dominating all year and should be ready to win it all. If they don't I believe it will be considered a disapointment like last year. OKC andthe Bulls have a good chance to knock them off though.

New York Knicks! Lin is going to take them all the way, into being champions!

Jeremy Lin just started shining to the public this year; I would be surprised if he actually carried the Knicks all the way to being champions. It's slightly possible, but very highly unlikely. Knicks have been doing good, and I'm pretty sure they'll make it to the Finals.

Jeremy Lin just started shining to the public this year; I would be surprised if he actually carried the Knicks all the way to being champions. It's slightly possible, but very highly unlikely. Knicks have been doing good, and I'm pretty sure they'll make it to the Finals.

I totally agree with you. I am a Knicks fan, and at best I can only see them advancing past the first round depending on who they end up playing.

I totally agree with you. I am a Knicks fan, and at best I can only see them advancing past the first round depending on who they end up playing.

I feel like the Knicks just got developed this year, so they're still new and fresh. It would be one of the biggest NBA surprises this season if they ended up taking the championship title. Maybe give it one more season or two and I'll consider them a qualifier for the championship title. They'll make it to the finals, just not very far.

I feel like the Knicks just got developed this year, so they're still new and fresh. It would be one of the biggest NBA surprises this season if they ended up taking the championship title. Maybe give it one more season or two and I'll consider them a qualifier for the championship title. They'll make it to the finals, just not very far.

The finals? Not a chance. They would have to get past the Bulls or Heat first, and I just can't see them doing that. If they catch a decent seed then they may be able to get past the first round. I just don't think that team is developed enough to get to the finals, at least not yet.

The finals? Not a chance. They would have to get past the Bulls or Heat first, and I just can't see them doing that. If they catch a decent seed then they may be able to get past the first round. I just don't think that team is developed enough to get to the finals, at least not yet.

I apologize, I should correct myself. I meant "finals" as in like the first round of the NBA finals lol. They wouldn't get past bulls or heat.

I would have to go with the Bulls taking the title this year because theylve been just on fire every game. However, I don't want to see Lakers making it in the finals this year or any other year.

I think the Heat will win. I mean they are probably mad from coming up so short last year and Lebron is hungry for a championship. I really want him to win so that people can be quiet about the fact he hasn't won a championship. With The King and D-Wade the Heat are bound to win the NBA Finals.

I don't WANT the heat to win. But it's so hard to vote against them against anyone in a seven game set

I don't WANT the heat to win. But it's so hard to vote against them against anyone in a seven game set

That's where I am at on this topic as well. I hate the bandwagon heat, but I just don't see another team matching them athletically.

Back