What's new

2cm Dilated, 80% effaced...

barry

Chief Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I WILL be a grandfather very soon.

Cool, I hope everything goes well for momma and baby. :)

wow now you are realy old grandpa :eek:

just kidding, hope everything went fine :) boy or girl?

It's a girl...but she isn't born yet...

daughter went to her Drs appt this morning, and if she hasn't gone by 5pm tomorrow, we'll check her into the hospital, and they'll help it along.

Oh, but you'll need plenty of it once she gets home with the new baby..........good luck sleeping........:lol:

Even though you don't like me any more I wish you and them best of luck

Congrats, Barry, if it's a girl, I hope she doesn't look exactly like diddy. :)

lol congrats barry

OMIGOD!!! diddy responded/replied to something I said.

Life is complete. I can die now.

Wait...let me see my granddaughter first, THEN die.

HEY! Congratulations!!!

My parents tell me there is nothing better than being grandparents. Its sorta like being a college student -- you get all the fun and none of the responsibility. :lol:

Enjoy everything -- and make sure you have a good camera. Apparently, one of the jobs for being a grandparent is taking gazillions of photos.

baby's home, and her and mama are doing perfectly. she's scared ****less...don't know how she would have dealt with it had she been on her own!

I'm still kind of trying to deal with the whole "grandpa" thing. Guess i'll get used to it in time.

baby's home, and her and mama are doing perfectly. she's scared ****less...don't know how she would have dealt with it had she been on her own!

I'm still kind of trying to deal with the whole "grandpa" thing. Guess i'll get used to it in time.

It'll get much better when they are out of the house I am sure. :p

Back