What's new

49ers to try out Randy Moss

After a brief workout and passed physical, Moss and the 49ers agreed to a one year deal,Monday.
Currently already high on some of the receptions record lists how do you think he will fair with Alex Smith?

There is already a thread on this, and we need a source before we post news. I'll move this to the thread that's already in place.

It would be crazy to see Randy Moss go there. He would be a huge contributor!

He's already committed! :) You WILL see him in San Fran!

I'm anxious to see what he does. It would be sweet to see the niners go to the super bowl so he can finally retire with a ring.

I don't think there is enough leadership in that locker room. If the team stumbles at all Moss will fall with them.

49ers, Moss agree to 1-year deal

Randy Moss is ready to show the world he can still be that dynamic deep threat who once dominated NFL defensive backs.

Even after a year away. Even at age 35. Even with a reputation he says isn't all it's made out to be.

Moss is getting another chance in the NFL, signing a one-year contract with the San Francisco 49ers Monday only hours after he worked out for the team and with former NFL quarterback and current coach Jim Harbaugh.

This works out well for the 49ers.

If he proves to be a dud, it's just a 1 year deal and nothing really loss. If he turns out good, then you got a high level player with little risk and high reward.

Back