What's new

5,000 posts......

Matt Carr said:
Haha, second boss. Shane's gonna be pissed when he sees that, but I have no problem with people stating fact.

Correct. Shane will get pissed. This does not bother me. Why? Because I still have sanctity of knowing that Shane is still boss-commander over approximately.. *counts* 6 people here at GXS. While this number can vary significantly depending on the word 'NNow' popping up in one of our threads, it remains around the same. 6. Not big, but by no means small. Shane. Yes. I did call you second boss. But take pride in knowing that you, single solitary you, have control over 6 ****es much like myself. You have free-reign to change our usernames, change our passwords, our emails, our user title. Hell... you even have the honarary, majestic, and much sought after ability to ban people. Shane. You deserved to be appreciated. From this day forward, *checks calendar* November 25 will be celbrated worldwide simply as "Shane Day". Congratulations pal. You now have a holiday.

Wow man, this is a tremendous honour and all... But i think you deserve the holiday more then me... how does a 24 hour holiday sound? :D

Shane said:
Wow man, this is a tremendous honour and all... But i think you deserve the holiday more then me... how does a 24 hour holiday sound? :D

ROFL, now that was good.

Hahaha.. that was good. I'll have to use that one someday (I'll credit you).

Back