What's new

A helpful video on how to stop procrastinating

Pandemonium

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score

Here is Charlie again (definitely love this guyyy), he did this both fun and informative video where he explains how to fight procrastination. Useful info in there guys. :p

Well, he's certainly good at putting his point across. :)

I felt so unbelievably guilty at like 3:20. I know I'm mean to be revising, leave me alone!

Charlie's videos are definitely some of the best I've seen :eek:

I just procrastinated by making a cup of tea and watching that video...

He has a good point with switching the internet off though, all of my procrastinating methods (except TV and shopping) involve the internet.

Very good video, I really like how he's easy to understand and explains things very well. I shall use his tips to try to stop procrastinating XD

Everyone told me this guy is a great YT-er and I just never got round to watching his video's. Fortunately, I've already cracked my procrastination problems in a similar way so thumbs up for this video :)

I'll have to try this when I have homework... plus next week I have three of four exams so I'll need it. Such a great video though, jeez. Lmao. Though I procrastinated by watching this video on procrastination. Oops. Ha.. ha.. ha. :L Morewaysnottodothings

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, man, I like this guy's style. I'm gonna have to check out some of his other videos!

i can't see it. Too much work clicking on play button XD

Another good tip is to install the website blocker extension if you use google chrome. It allows me to set a time limit to be on distracting websites like facebook, twitter, youtube, etc.

Back