Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
At the end of the game
Mario has babies with Princess!!
and
Luigi hooks up with Bowser
!!

It's not a big "wow"er,but it will help up once we start picking up members.It's a spoil prevention,all you gotta do is just type [*spoiler]Type spoiler[*/spoiler],make sure to remove the astericks.If you still dont get it,just quote this post.:)

Ahh, good idea... it's a shame I rarely beat games, so I probably won't be using this much.... still a nice addition :D

Yea,you dont really have to beat a game,just incase something juicy happens in a game while posting it,you just use this.

All in all,it's just there <i>just incase</i>;)

Evan,I believe you:???:

Nobody EVER uses the spoil funtion, but I guess its ok to have.

Originally posted by d_07
At the end of the game
Mario has babies with Princess!!
and
Luigi hooks up with Bowser
!!

what game are you talking about? :eek: :shock:

I think something is wrong with my stupid computer....some of the 1st post has some big black rectangles......I can't seem to read whats in them.:upset: What? Highlighter? Oh! Whoops....I get it now!:embar:

Good work Dav, I couldn't think of anything to make myself with VB code, but that's a good idea.

i like the spoiler code
but i wanted to make it a button
so people dont have to remember it
*just click on it*

thanks matt,it's a shame you people can't see what im typing,losers!!mwhahahaha.j/k..oh yea,it would also be a good idea if you also use this not spoil things in the movie forum aswell.good one dogdge;)

I wasn't talking about every other forums,i was talking about here:meh:

why thank u;)

well I noticed alot of people enjoy glow effect,so here I bring this to xs if you're a fan of [glow=pink]glow[/glow] effect.

[*glow=whatever color]Glowing[*/glow]

Just remove the astericks,again,if you dont understand..quote this post for the example above.

[glow=green]TyBO's Neon Florescent Lighting Company[/glow]

Cool! Thanks d_07.

EDIT: Hmm.. that's strange, each word's on a seprate line :confused:

I see,I used it in the testing area..it looked fine

maybe I forgot something to notice something,I'll remove it for now,and bring it up when it's fixed

thanks ty

Back