What's new

A time to remeber Pictures

andystowing

Chief Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Since it is almost new years I think it would be good for us to look back at the family pics., remeber and share some of the great ones. mom on harley.jpg

The mom I always talk about.. Living life to the fullest in 1995 Harley fat boy.

Very nice! :hiphip:

awwww so nice andystowing :)

boo, Packers, boo :lol:

And last one. Wish we were back there NOW!!! Cancun 1989. DH being his normal self (That PIG) look close.

andycancon.jpg

Now lets see yours.

So Go and look at your pictures and post some. I Love pics.

I tried. DH took our scanner/ printer to MIL's last week and must not of hooked it all up correctly here and it keeps saying there's an error. :surrender:

I got out a pic of the pooch I had growing up, cat I had in college and my first car and was going to move on to peeps. :pout:

I tried. DH took our scanner/ printer to MIL's last week and must not of hooked it all up correctly here and it keeps saying there's an error. :surrender:

I got out a pic of the pooch I had growing up, cat I had in college and my first car and was going to move on to peeps. :pout:

Good when scanner is back up post. Glad to see you looked at the picture books. Good time of year to do it.

4947_1192496291356_1196873373_553260_4615247_s.jpg

His name is Emmett, but we call him Spike, as he has about 6 strands of hair about 5 inches long that stand straight up...he was 6 months old yesterday...grandchild #5

4947_1192496291356_1196873373_553260_4615247_s.jpg

His name is Emmett, but we call him Spike, as he has about 6 strands of hair about 5 inches long that stand straight up...he was 6 months old yesterday...grandchild #5

Congrats on bank-buster #5! :cartwheel:

Is scanning pics a pita or is it just me? Anyway here's my first car (it was 11 years old when my Dad bought it for me in '91) I called her Molly lol:

scan0001-1.jpg

Here's my girl I grew up with. She passed away soon after my first son was born, but she did give him a good lick and sniff. Her name was Bear (short for teddy bear).

scan0002-1.jpg

Fiya note my Wham! wall. :bowing:

Is that a Mustang?? Lucky you. My first car was a duster. I got it after all my older brothers and sisters beat the **** out of it. Oh cute little girl.

LMFAO @the WHAM WALL!

and OMG did you know my parents ALMOST named me MOLLY?

WW.jpg

WTF is BABY OIL doing on the nightstand?

scan0002-1.jpg

Fiya note my Wham! wall. :bowing:

Love the wall. That was never allowed at my house. But my friends had walls that looked like that. I am much older than you I guess I don't know any of the cuties on the wall. When I was growing up Lief Garrett was all the rage. LOL have you seen him lately?

Back