What's new

A time to remeber Pictures

We used to use it for suntanning too

I was like 11 at the time so yes, I used it for suntanning.....musta been the summer. Fiya has been a **** since birth so went "there" right away.

NO WAY you were 11 and liked WHAM, where are the pictures of Kirk Cameron on your wall?

Bear looks so sweet. My first pitbull was brindle. My Mom used to say she looked like halavah. :lol:

If you were really 11 there should be pics of Duran Duran and the Karate Kid.....

If you were really 11 there should be pics of Duran Duran and the Karate Kid.....

Never liked Ralph not-so-macho, but to compliment my Wham! wall, I had a Duran Duran door (back side of my bedroom door was all Duran Duran. :lol:

Bear looks so sweet. My first pitbull was brindle. My Mom used to say she looked like halavah. :lol:

bitbull? you sayin' my bear was part pitbull? huh. The pound said maybe part German shepherd,but her legs never grew lol.

Never liked Ralph not-so-macho

ARE YOU INSANE?

karate_kid.jpg

He's the BEST....around....nothing's ever gonna keep him down...

I liked the movies, but be seemed like a total awkward geek. :hides:

bitbull? you sayin' my bear was part pitbull? huh. The pound said maybe part German shepherd,but her legs never grew lol.

Pay attention MrsMom :giggle: ...your dog and my dog were both brindle (the brown/black markings that kind of look like marble halavah). I couldn't quite figure out what breed Bear was. I just mentioned that my dog was a pitbull (my first pitbull, Sami is my second pitbull.)

but be seemed like a total awkward geek. :hides:

mayhaps your opinion of him would have been better had he just jacked off in public restrooms....

OMG I was right I am alot older. Karate kid... I was already married I think went with DH to see the movie. grasshopper.

I cam home from work to our first appartment on our first anniversary and DH had dinner all set:
scan0010.jpg

Us at our little engagement party (MIL's back yard):
scan0007-1.jpg

Me (left) with the two of the chicks I lived with in college:
scan0008.jpg

Puss Puss aka kewlest cat evah. I had him in college until I got "busted" then gave him to my aunt who let him outside and got hit by a car.:pout:
scan0003-1.jpg

Me circa 1974. Once upon a time eating wasn't my thang. :lol:
scan0006-1.jpg

Why shouldn't you let the baby play with a big **** dog?

scan0005-1.jpg

scan0004.jpg

I scanned those to email my Mom. The dog was my dog Shaney who was a pure breed German Shepherd. She was dog napped right from our yard as my Mom watched through a window (at some distance). Never saw her again. :pout:

Me (right) getting "arrested" :snicker:

scan0009.jpg

LOVE IT. You arrested, seriously or kinda looks like a nauhgty party going on there man without shirt.

Come on Fiya wheres the dirt for you.

Arrested? What for?

What is that black spatula thingie in the engagement pic? Is that and S&M whip thingie?

Arrested? What for?

It was a strip bar ****! Just a gag. There's more pics from that night, but shouldn't post those! ;) :cartwheel:

Back