What's new

Add one word story...Pt 2.

Organically grown trucks masquereded openly to gather cheap feathers and flypaper to alleviate the weird tingling sensation on channel 349 following insignias that portray old gnomes accurately with nitris-oxide laced

------------------
--Dann
I am the Lowest Common Denominator, LCD!!!!

Organically grown trucks masquereded openly to gather cheap feathers and flypaper to alleviate the weird tingling sensation on channel 349 following insignias that portray old gnomes accurately with nitris-oxide laced undergarments

Organically grown trucks masquereded openly to gather cheap feathers and flypaper to alleviate the weird tingling sensation on channel 349 following insignias that portray old gnomes accurately with nitris-oxide laced undergarments, thereby

------------------
--Dann

Organically grown trucks masquereded openly to gather cheap feathers and flypaper to alleviate the weird tingling sensation on channel 349 following insignias that portray old gnomes accurately with nitris-oxide laced undergarments, thereby flatulating

------------------
Kabuto's terror will rage on to the depths of your victimness

Organically grown trucks masquereded openly to gather cheap feathers and flypaper to alleviate the weird tingling sensation on channel 349 following insignias that portray old gnomes accurately with nitris-oxide laced undergarments, thereby flatulating large

------------------
--Dann

Organically grown trucks masquereded openly to gather cheap feathers and flypaper to alleviate the weird tingling sensation on channel 349 following insignias that portray old gnomes accurately with nitris-oxide laced undergarments, thereby flatulating large amounts

------------------

Organically grown trucks masquereded openly to gather cheap feathers and flypaper to alleviate the weird tingling sensation on channel 349 following insignias that portray old gnomes accurately with nitris-oxide laced undergarments, thereby flatulating large amounts of

------------------
--Dann

Organically grown trucks masquereded openly to gather cheap feathers and flypaper to alleviate the weird tingling sensation on channel 349 following insignias that portray old gnomes accurately with nitris-oxide laced undergarments, thereby flatulating large amounts of pea

Organically grown trucks masquereded openly to gather cheap feathers and flypaper to alleviate the weird tingling sensation on channel 349 following insignias that portray old gnomes accurately with nitris-oxide laced undergarments, thereby flatulating large amounts of pea, broccoli, and

------------------
--Dann

Organically grown trucks masquereded openly to gather cheap feathers and flypaper to alleviate the weird tingling sensation on channel 349 following insignias that portray old gnomes accurately with nitris-oxide laced undergarments, thereby flatulating large amounts of pea, broccoli, and cheesewiz

------------------

Organically grown trucks masquereded openly to gather cheap feathers and flypaper to alleviate the weird tingling sensation on channel 349 following insignias that portray old gnomes accurately with nitris-oxide laced undergarments, thereby flatulating large amounts of pea, broccoli, and cheesewiz flavoured

------------------
--Dann

Organically grown trucks masquereded openly to gather cheap feathers and flypaper to alleviate the weird tingling sensation on channel 349 following insignias that portray old gnomes accurately with nitris-oxide laced undergarments, thereby flatulating large amounts of pea, broccoli, and cheesewiz flavoured cheese

------------------
Kabuto's Reign Will Fall To The Doom

Organically grown trucks masquereded openly to gather cheap feathers and flypaper to alleviate the weird tingling sensation on channel 349 following insignias that portray old gnomes accurately with nitris-oxide laced undergarments, thereby flatulating large amounts of pea, broccoli, and cheesewiz flavoured cheese poisoning

------------------
--Dann

Organically grown trucks masquereded openly to gather cheap feathers and flypaper to alleviate the weird tingling sensation on channel 349 following insignias that portray old gnomes accurately with nitris-oxide laced undergarments, thereby flatulating large amounts of pea, broccoli, and cheesewiz flavoured cheese poisoning scarier

------------------

Organically grown trucks masquereded openly to gather cheap feathers and flypaper to alleviate the weird tingling sensation on channel 349 following insignias that portray old gnomes accurately with nitris-oxide laced undergarments, thereby flatulating large amounts of pea, broccoli, and cheesewiz flavoured cheese poisoning scarier one's

------------------
--Dann

Organically grown trucks masquereded openly to gather cheap feathers and flypaper to alleviate the weird tingling sensation on channel 349 following insignias that portray old gnomes accurately with nitris-oxide laced undergarments, thereby flatulating large amounts of pea, broccoli, and cheesewiz flavoured cheese poisoning scarier one's first

------------------

Organically grown trucks masquereded openly to gather cheap feathers and flypaper to alleviate the weird tingling sensation on channel 349 following insignias that portray old gnomes accurately with nitris-oxide laced undergarments, thereby flatulating large amounts of pea, broccoli

------------------

Organically grown trucks masquereded openly to gather cheap feathers and flypaper to alleviate the weird tingling sensation on channel 349 following insignias that portray old gnomes accurately with nitris-oxide laced undergarments, thereby flatulating large amounts of pea, broccoli, and cheesewiz flavoured cheese poisoning scarier one's first born

------------------
--Dann

Organically grown trucks masquereded openly to gather cheap feathers and flypaper to alleviate the weird tingling sensation on channel 349 following insignias that portray old gnomes accurately with nitris-oxide laced undergarments, thereby flatulating large amounts of pea, broccoli, and cheesewiz flavoured cheese poisoning scarier one's first born ape.

------------------
One door closed is one door opened
One more memory fades away
Such grand dreams we all have chosen
We lost our innocence along the way
- Rose Bygrave, "Innocence"

PsychoticIckyThing.Com

(that's one long sentence...)

It

------------------

Come here and be cool like me! And don't forget to register! :)

Back