What's new

Alien Soup - A 9 Year Olds Tale

Alien

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
Alien soup!

By: Jaclyn Anne Bristow

Once upon a time there was a little boy named Alexander. Every day he has the same thing for lunch, alphabet soup. But today the soup had a figure in it. Could it be an elephant, could it be a lizard, could it be a frog, or could it be a dog? Who knows, it could be anything.

The next day his mom came home and said, "Hello, did you see anything in your soup?" "Yes it was green with 2 heads and 4 and a half eyes!", Alexander said. "No, it had 5 and a half and a half eyes", his mom said. "Hey, how did you know?" asked Alexander. "Umm…amm…ummm…I guess I just know." His mom said. "Yeah right" exclaimed Alexander. "But I do!!" shouted his mom. "No you don't, you probably just guessed."

When my dad came home, he was acting really weird, like he had seen a ghost or something. He looked kind of funny too. Just when he opened the door, he called me Sport. He said "Hi yeah Sport." Alexander was amazed, he had no idea, his dad even knew that word! Alexander was quickly becoming very suspicious. He knew something was wrong, but what?

The next day, his family was still acting weird, and his sister, Samantha, bought a pet tarantula! In the afternoon, his sister was eating some green goop, so he said; "Samantha what are you eating?" And then Samantha said; "Umm, it's oatmeal with green food coloring." "Yeah right", Alexander thought.

When the night came, he could hear weird noises. They came from the bathroom, and when he looked in, he saw his family, and they where all aliens!!! So Alexander screamed, "Aaaaaaaaahhh!"

"They're aliens! And they're trying to eat me!" Alexander had to think fast, then he had an idea, he could go across the road to his friend, Chad's house. " He can help me out" thought Alexander. But then when he got there, Chad was an alien too! Alexander kept on running until he noticed that his whole neighbourhood was aliens. He was surrounded, "Oh no!" he thought, "What shall I do!?" Then after a couple of minutes, they took off their costumes because it was all a little scheme to scare Alexander.

------------------
^Alien^
Administrator / Owner
["Everything was true. God was an alien. Oz really is over the
rainbow. ...and Midian is where the monsters live." -Nightbreed]

So, what you're saying is that, now that the new site is live, you have so much free time on your hands that you can spend it going around and digging through all of the year old threads?

;)

That's exactly what I'm saying. :)

Now, go edit your **** signature already and put the right brackets around the word "you" before we get the level 12 probe out of beta just for you!

Why don't you just hack VB so it can actually translate UBB code?
:lol:

Daughter No. 2

My younger daughter wrote this story in 1997...it was in KidPub. I kind of stumbled across it here. It's odd that she wrote it..since it was her older sister I'd convinced was from another planet....

lol...

Wow, thanks for checking in. :) That's awesome 5 1/2 years later that you found us through the story.. I hope you continue to participate here with us..

So has your daughter continued to write stories, or pursue other avenues?

Interesting thread:

Interesting conversation and story/tale. But, I will have to say that I feel that conversation here is off-thread, already. So, it keeps me laughing on and on for some particular reason...

:hurl: :(

That was a cute story Alien.

Oh and by the way I haven't seen anything about a level 12 probing?

VB .........UBB Code I didn't know we had to learn alien here either. And I didn't recieve a manual for Christmas.:rotflmao:

I wasn't here on Christmas, let alone registered. I guess the Manual is really simple, which is, to be friendlier than friendlier. To me, it is more than that, I am fit to be the 'Prince of Dorkness', perhaps- Not down or in the drains but planet Earth.

She's not writing much these days, just exams..lol. She's in her second year of business at MacMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario. She's still a dancer though!!..here's a shot of her at last year's performance of the Nutcracker in Sarnia..
..it won't let me post a URL until I've got at least 10 posts...you'll just have to wait....

Welcome to Alien Soup DrunkenBarstool. Great add on to this story. :nod:

Back