What's new

Am I in shock??? What is wrong with me??

:huggy: I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your little angel are in my prayers

I've never experienced this ................ I just can't imagine. So sorry for your loss. You will never forget this, but with time, all wounds heal and get better.

I'm so sorry... I haven't experienced such loss, and can only imagine the ache in your heart. No words are appropriate... :huggy: However you choose to express it in the days to come is the right way for you.... I pray you have the strength to get through the sorrow and all the support you need. It was so nice to spend time chatting with you recently.... I hope your beautiful boys keep you busy enough, hug you plenty and love you lots and lots.....to provide some distraction. Blessings.....

In time youll connect with your inner self ... Give yourself every bit of patience, support and love that you give so beautifully to others ...you deserve nothing less. Hugs

So Sorry for your loss ((hugs)). Like everyone else is saying I know you're reacting the way you need too.

Just wanted to add that sometimes for me something is so painful that facing it and crying and being sad is just too much. Maybe part of you just needs time to absorb it slowly, at least that has happened to me.

I am really sorry that you are going through this. There is nothing wrong with caring for everyone else right now, it's hard to change out of the caregiver role so quickly to care for yourself. Your time will come - when you are ready to grieve in the way best for you, you will do it.

Prayers for you and your family and your little angel.

I am so sorry for your loss. I also felt a huge difference emotionally after my D&C, someone told me the quick change in hormone balance makes you feel better. She also would have been my number 3 baby. We did go on to have number 3 and 4 but I still think about her, she would have been born in April 2003.
I will keep your family in my prayers...

I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I also have had a miscarriage and don't think there is anything wrong with your response. I definately believe that your hormones will/are changing and may have an effect on your emotions. You are in my thoughts.

:hug: and prayers for you & take care of yourself and I'm so sorry for the loss of your baby

I"m sorry. I went through the "no heartbeat, need the D&C" treatment as well.

It is a shock. You think everything is going well and then it's not. We hadn't told anyone else either and then had to tell them because we needed help with the other kids.

It will get better with time, but right now you are thinking about all those plans you had for the baby. That's ok.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm sorry you're going through this, and although I don't like to hear that you're comforting others, it's nice to hear that you have a great support system.

Does your doctor know why? Is it common for growths like that? Can you try again soon, and is there a great chance at having another MC or was this a fluke?

We're all here for you if you decide you need to release :huggy: I wish there's more that could be said. :pout:

I didn't really ask why it happened. I have a follow up on the 14th. If I am up to it I will ask.

Sadly we won't be trying again. The truth is I am 42 and this is my 6th miscarriage in 12 years.

I am going to focus on my boys. And try and get a little of my self back. I have a long road ahead of me. My body has failed me, and I am unable to understand why. Or forgive myself right now.

Back