What's new

Andrew Bynum Needs to Grow Up?

You'd think he'd have figured that part of the game out by now since he's been in the league for what, 7 years? Unfortunately, so many of these guys never seem to understand just how lucky they really are to play basketball.

He definitely needs to man up. He is an embarassment with that bad attitude! What he doesn;t realize is that his playing days will come to an end, then what will he be left with? A personality noone wants to be around unless they are getting something from him. His future looks bleak!

I was most surprised to find out that he doesn't participate in huddles for a stupid reason. The next time I see a laker game which will be tonight, I'm going to be on the lookout for that!

I didn't like Bynum that much, I know that he's one of the best centers but all this fame and fortune will go away one day if he doesn't change that kind of attitude.

I didn't like Bynum that much, I know that he's one of the best centers but all this fame and fortune will go away one day if he doesn't change that kind of attitude.

I used to like Bynum; it makes me wonder how and why he was chosen to participate in the 2012 All Star game as well. If I recall correctly though, he only played for less than 5 minutes because he just got back from recovering from an injury.

What a fool. He's obviously developed an ego and thinks he knows better.
Lakers stood by him and if he has that attitude, in the long run he won't be helping them at all. Low team spirit = no success.

The guy may be playing well but because of this childish acts, I'm sure he will lose a lot of fans and marketability. Someone should teach this man some lessons.

He has always been like this. Wasn't he out partying once when he was supposed to be injured? I can see why Stern wants the age limit raised. When you pair immaturity with money, you are going to run into problems.

He definitely has reputation of doing stuff like this. I've never liked his demeanor on the court, always seems to be pouting out there. He has Kobe keeping in check now, but I wonder how it would be if he was a team that expected him to be a leader. Probably would not turn out so good.

It was actually reported that he got fined for the behavior though the Lakers won't confirm. I hope it's true. He has to grow up and stop all these non-sense. Just another knucklehead.

It was actually reported that he got fined for the behavior though the Lakers won't confirm. I hope it's true. He has to grow up and stop all these non-sense. Just another knucklehead.

He's been in the NBA a long time already, so there's no excuses for the guy. He's likely not going to change at this point.

Is there an article where you got this information from? It can probably give us more in depth detail because I hope it's true as well.

This is why the Age limit needs to be changed. Too many of these guys come in the league, not knowing how to be a teammate.It's guys like Bynum who make the league look bad. Kid needs to be smacked in the head for disrespecting the coach like that.

This is why the Age limit needs to be changed. Too many of these guys come in the league, not knowing how to be a teammate.It's guys like Bynum who make the league look bad. Kid needs to be smacked in the head for disrespecting the coach like that.

Age limit shouldn't be changed just because of one person. Bynum is 24 years old and I am sure that there are a lot of other NBA players who are younger than him, but they are much more mature about situations.

Bynum was never all that likeable to begin with. The thing with him though is that he believes he's bigger than what he really is.

But this has always been his personality. I'm just surprised people are willing to put up with his nonsense.

I am very surprised that a guy like Bynum is still able to put in a lot of points for his Lakers team despite his actions. That goes to say though that him being a brat really doesn't affect his basketball play style.

I am very surprised that a guy like Bynum is still able to put in a lot of points for his Lakers team despite his actions. That goes to say though that him being a brat really doesn't affect his basketball play style.

Yeah he's still a good player. But he's not exactly a joy to work with due to his attitude.

Watch this video of Blake Griffin with a monster dunk on Pau Gasol.

Pay close attention to the last 3 seconds of the video. You can see Bynum laughing at his teammate who just got posterized. (you can see Bynum in the lower right corner)

Bynum has a ton of tallent. I hope he grows up.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYpAJ-BmrGA"]Blake Griffin Posterizes Pau Gasol - Lakers vs. Clippers 4-4-2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Here's a better look
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfNp7vj5on0"]*DUNKS OF THE YEAR* Blake Griffin Posterizes Pau Gasol TWICE in ONE Game (Andrew Bynum Laughing) - YouTube[/ame]

i used to think he would be the future of the Lakers but he isnt showing any desire to develop and maybe growing up is the best thing he can do

Back