What's new

Andrew Bynum Needs to Grow Up?

Bynum's always had some signs that he was a malcontent though. It's not the first time. Thing is, I don't think Kobe can keep him in check at all. Besides, it looks to me that Kobe doesn't like Mike Brown either, so he's most likely encouraging Bynum to act the clown anyway so they can get the coach fired. It's all good that we all think he should grow up, but it's really not happening any time soon.

This is why the Age limit needs to be changed. Too many of these guys come in the league, not knowing how to be a teammate.It's guys like Bynum who make the league look bad. Kid needs to be smacked in the head for disrespecting the coach like that.

It has nothing to do with age, this is just how he is. You can be 30 and still immature.

Bynum's always had some signs that he was a malcontent though. It's not the first time. Thing is, I don't think Kobe can keep him in check at all. Besides, it looks to me that Kobe doesn't like Mike Brown either, so he's most likely encouraging Bynum to act the clown anyway so they can get the coach fired. It's all good that we all think he should grow up, but it's really not happening any time soon.

I think many people could see this coming when they hired Mike Brown in the first place. There's a reason why he got fired despite his great record in Cleveland.

Back