What's new

Animal Abuse needs to stop

Kaiser

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
I am completely against Animal abuse. I love animals and they are living things just like us and need to be treated fair and with love. They have feelings like us also. People who abuse animals should get the same treatment for abusing a human, because in the end we are all living things and have feelings. Whats your thoughts on Animal Abuse?

I hate to see a animal get abused its like hitting a human child its really not much of a big difference its exactly the same thing.

I have to say, I as well am completely against animal abuse. I was watching animal cops houston a few months ago and there was this dog who was completely covered in fleas and tics her hair was sooo matted, it made me cry, the puppy it had was mal nourished because the mama was in such bad shape and could not care for her pup.. :*(

I have to say, I as well am completely against animal abuse. I was watching animal cops houston a few months ago and there was this dog who was completely covered in fleas and tics her hair was sooo matted, it made me cry, the puppy it had was mal nourished because the mama was in such bad shape and could not care for her pup.. :*(
Sad I try not to watch things like that to because I get emotional real easily lol.

I am against animal abuse. I just wish they had better commercials to stop it.
I agree man, if I ever saw a animal being abuse in front of me, it would be hell for the abuser.

Couldn't agree more. Animal abuse has got to stop. I remember just last year at my high school. A teacher's home was found with hundreds of cats and dogs all stuffed in little cages. If you saw the pics you would want to puke. I'm not sure what happen to her but it was pretty sad hearing about it.

Couldn't agree more. Animal abuse has got to stop. I remember just last year at my high school. A teacher's home was found with hundreds of cats and dogs all stuffed in little cages. If you saw the pics you would want to puke. I'm not sure what happen to her but it was pretty sad hearing about it.
Yea thats sad.

It's funny how many people are against animal abuse but don't think anything of eating factory farmed animals.

Try Google'ing Meet Your Meat. :)

It's funny how many people are against animal abuse but don't think anything of eating factory farmed animals.

Try Google'ing Meet Your Meat. :)
I have watched the video a week ago. Pretty sad.

I went to the zoo the other day with my wife. We saw a 12 year old kid stabbing a baby goat in the nose with a stick at the petting zoo. His parents didnt do anything so I had to step in and tell him not to. I said he should treat these animals like he wants to be treated and then he ran away. Why in the world are the parents just going to sit there and watch??

I went to the zoo the other day with my wife. We saw a 12 year old kid stabbing a baby goat in the nose with a stick at the petting zoo. His parents didnt do anything so I had to step in and tell him not to. I said he should treat these animals like he wants to be treated and then he ran away. Why in the world are the parents just going to sit there and watch??
I agree with you joe, that is just sad.

Ugh. Here is a topic I get heated up by. I am a volunteer at our local humane society, a rescue foster home and I am an animal rights activist, hence my community k9bsl.com and my other community I am trying to create, rescue-chat. Its a known fact that those who abuse animals are more apt to abuse children and commit violent crimes. I have been known to get into it with parents over how they teach their children to treat animals, and have no problem sharing my opinion with those who mistreat their animals. I have two 7 month old doberman puppies, three cats, well four now actually, my idiot aunt decided to abandon her elderly cat and dog in her home when she left, so I went to pick them up, brought them here, and here they stay for their final days. So thats three dogs, four cats and various foster pets! I have three small kids, ages 5, 4 and 2, they respect animals. It was all about parenting and responsibilty.

Once, I saw a cow being shot in the head by farmers because he stepped on plants on google video I then reported it to google and they removed.

I agree with you Diva, you are a mom to so many then :p I love animals, when im 18 I plan to foster kittens.

I love animals so I don't like to see people abusing them. I always cry when I see a sad movie about dogs or any other animal (Marley & Me, Hachiko: A Dog's Story).

Back