What's new

Animal Crossing

AhLok

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I have yet to play this game, is it really that good?

animal_screen002.jpg

It's entertaining for about 2 months. Then it gets repetative. But I thought it was worth the purchase, especially if other people in your family play it with you.

On occasion, I still play it. A few of my friends are part of my town too, which makes it kinda interesting. I'm always working on remodeling my house, and I've got a whole crap load of bells to spend.It's not my favorite GameCube game anymore, but, I still love to play it. I don't think I've played it much though since I got Wind Waker, so I'll probably have to clean some ****roaches from my house when I play it next.

my friends little brother has this, and he likes it...but my friend said it is SOO pointless!

It's pointless if you don't like games where you collect things. That's the only way you shouldn't like it.

Originally posted by codePhoenix
It's pointless if you don't like games where you collect things. That's the only way you shouldn't like it.

*cough* Zelda *cough*

:rofl:

That idea the game designers of animal crossing had where you can play it with other people in your house is pretty cool. I think other game designers might start incorporating that into their games

I've just ordered it online (I have to import.. with a Freeloader because they never released it over here.. ****s) and I can't wait, I've been reading reweiws of it since the N64 days and the more I see of it, the more I want it.
Can anyone tell me about the GBA link up, if there is any, or is that for the next one (if there is one in the works)

Back