What's new

Anime

Tic Tac

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Do you like anime, if so then why?

I like it

I love Dragon Ball Series because it is good.

Joker said:
I dislike anime.
I also dislike anime ...but there is that odd anime that is actually very interesting (i.e. Death Note).

Vehemence said:
Joker said:
I dislike anime.
I also dislike anime ...but there is that odd anime that is actually very interesting (i.e. Death Note).

That's actually a really good anime. Hope you enjoy it as much as i did

The Anime Thread

Discuss about anime's.

I just finished Death Note. Took me 6 days to watch it all.

It is a great anime..

It stays interesting through the whole 37 episodes.

RE: The Anime Thread

I finished shigofumi.
I am going to catch up with one piece from here on in.

Has anyone watched an anime name Noragami, in my opinion it is very entertaining. I recommend it to anyone who is into
comedy/action anime

I love anime, but I tend to be more into reading the manga. That said, my dad's hoping to get me to watch a new anime that came out locally, Dimension W. Anyone seen it yet?

I haven't watched Noragami or Dimension W, but they both seem very interesting, so I'll definitely try and check them out later.

However, I have finished watching Fairy Tail and RWBY, in which I extremely liked both of them. Very entertaining indeed.

I stopped Fairy Tail partway through, but I've only heard about RWBY and don't know much about it. What's it like?

Juneberry said:
I stopped Fairy Tail partway through, but I've only heard about RWBY and don't know much about it. What's it like?

Yes, Fairy Tail got very stale for me too, but kept watching for Erza.  

RWBY is about young girls fighting huge demons and evil people.  The demons are called Grimm and they are caused by the negative feelings of other humans.  They train these people called hunters and huntresses to kill the Grimm.

The evil people part is a bit complex.  In the world of Remnant (the name of the universe in RWBY), there exists two types of people: humans and faunus (which are basically human with slight animal features like cat ears and tail).  The faunus feel as though they are not treated equally to humans, so they started a group known as the White Fang, but eventually their organization became synonymous with crime and terror as they took fewer civil approaches on their campaign for equal rights among all types of people.  Then another crime organization comes around trying to cause havoc in the world in order to destroy those in power by taking advantage of these tensions between humans and the White Fang.

And from all of these events, people die a lot, which makes the events of the show so much more potent.

I'm not big on anime at all. I used to watch when I was a kid. But grew tired of it as I got older.

Back