What's new

Another IL Newbie

Adrimom

New Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Hello!
I'm yet another newbie from IL. I have been couponing for a little over a year now and follow a few other sites, but have been nervous about joining CW. What can I say.. you're an intimidating bunch and I wanted to make sure I was pretty good at the deals before I joined. I met "Cookiemom" at Jewel while doing a round of GM last week and so.. now I'm here and hoping to learn from the best!

I mainly shop Jewel and CVS.

Welcome - don't be afraid - this is the best board in the world!!!!!!!

I'm from IL too! It will be a year next week that I have been super-couponing. My husband has been out of work and we were able to pack our camper with food so he can get a 3 week job at a nuclear power plant. He has been taking classes and tests for a week and hopefully tomorrow we will find out if he gets the job.

I'm from IL too! It will be a year next week that I have been super-couponing. My husband has been out of work and we were able to pack our camper with food so he can get a 3 week job at a nuclear power plant. He has been taking classes and tests for a week and hopefully tomorrow we will find out if he gets the job.

I wish good luck to your hubby. :)

Good Luck to your husband

:wel: as long as you stay out of my Jewel...there's plenty of Wags to go around, though.

Welcome to CW. If you have met Cookiemom we may have crossed or will cross paths. Cookiemom and I "share" the area :lol:

i too was very nervous but this is a good website .....and I'm from Illinois too so welcome :wel:

OHHHHHHHH! Just reading this now!!!

HI and Welcome, Adrimom!!!!!!! :huggy: Did I meet you at the 159th/Orland Park store and you gave me some Sweet Moments and other coupons???

Really, we're not THAT bad :giggles: Well, except maybe for mrsmom..... watch out for her :lol:
But, no, there are plenty of totally helpful people here and the information is, what can I say... stupendous?!? :bliss:

Please PM me if I can be of any assistance or you have any questions... NICE TO HAVE YOU!

:huggy:

I'm new here too - and from Illinois. I agree with you that this bunch is intimidating. I was so scared with my first post LOL
:wel:

freshmeat.gif

Back