What's new

Another Thread to Argue About Sound Choice

G

I hate odd numbers. Here's a fourh thread. LOL :sqwink:

Honestly, if I did karaoke, I would have burned all my SC discs by now and boycotted them. I thinks it's time to sing a different tune.

I heard they had the counterfeit logo on the Deepwater Horizon.

Hey, can I sue somebody, because they put their logo on one of my skins...?

Cool, I won't have to work anymore, and can buy better beer. I'll call it my Beer for Fear campaign... :sqrolleyes: :sqlaugh: :rofl:

WaydeWest said:
I heard they had the counterfeit logo on the Deepwater Horizon.

I also hear a very important individual has a dubious birth certificate :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Let me chime in.

I don't have a **** thing to say.

Oh yeah. Carry Oh Key Rocks...

DJ JohnThe1 said:
Let me chime in.

I don't have a **** thing to say.

Oh yeah. Carry Oh Key Rocks...

John, you realize this is all your fault!

Had you moved to Joisey, you could have reigned in Joe C, and stopped this madness called karaoke. But no, you chose to stay in the city and indulge yerself -- you selfish ****... :sqlaugh: :rofl:

SoftJock Rick said:

Had you moved to Joisey, you could have reigned in Joe C, and stopped this madness called karaoke. But no, you chose to stay in the city and indulge yerself -- you selfish ****... :sqlaugh: :rofl:

Dude! I tried to justify the move to Joisey, but the taxes on the Swamp cost three times more than the taxes here on the Dump.:sqfrown:

You do the math!!:rofl:

Either way I still do most of my events in Joisey and CarrietheTrophie ain't my style.:sqbiggrin:

Would you hurry up and make Rockit for Mac already!!

Who is arguing ???

I'm just trying to point out the obvious.

It's called LOGIC !!!!

It's called reality !!!
It's called common sense!!!

Mantis1 said:
Who is arguing ???

I'm just trying to point out the obvious.

It's called LOGIC !!!!

It's called reality !!!
It's called common sense!!!

It's called my head is spinning because it's been 'debated' (actually more like:jerk: ) ad nausem..I don't know which way is up and which way is down anymore. :sqlaugh:

Just my .02 :sqcool:

Well, I'm a lady and I think either Rick puts on a decent shirt or else he needs to animate his Avatar so that he is beating his chest.

possumdog said:
Well, I'm a lady and I think either Rick puts on a decent shirt or else he needs to animate his Avatar so that he is beating his chest.

I'm not even wearing a shirt in my avatar.

You know what is really funny about the whole Karaoke debate is that 25% of those with opinions either don't do, don't like or can't stand karaoke!:sqlaugh:

Thunder said:
You know what is really funny about the whole Karaoke debate is that 25% of those with opinions either don't do, don't like or can't stand karaoke!:sqlaugh:

This thread is about karaoke?
When he said "Another Thread to Argue About Sound Choice", I thought it was gonna be another pissing contest about speakers.

Haha...get it...sound choice?

Sigh...forget it...I'm off to bed.

SoftJock Rick said:

Oh goody, another thread...sigh.....

He can keep the city. Stop junk, Rick. Your neck of "New York" is closer to West Virginia then the city....NY redneck land....:sqlaugh:

Thunder said:

ANOTHER freakin' statistic?????!!! :sqlaugh::rofl::sqlaugh:

Back