What's new

Anthony Davis named MOP

Mr.Rogers

Chief Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
attachment.php

Kentucky's Anthony Davis has been selected the Most Outstanding Player at the Final Four after dominating defensively in Monday night's NCAA championship game.

The freshman forward had a rough night on offense, scoring six points on 1-of-10 shooting. He made up for it with defense, tying a championship game record with six blocked shots and altering several others in Kentucky's 67-59 win over Kansas.

Attachments

• Anthony-Davis-a-legend-in-the-making-UP183MLL-x-large.jpg
    Anthony-Davis-a-legend-in-the-making-UP183MLL-x-large.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 32
Shows what a talent he is that he can impact the game the way he does without scoring. He still has so much room to grow on the offensive end as well. His ceiling is incredibly high and there's no reason to believe he won't reach it.

This is probably a surprise to no one. He is deserving of it as well. If I was out there on the court, I'm sure that I would have been 100% aware of where that big nasty Unibrow was at all times.

The Kid is NBA Bound. He's gonna be fun to watch in the Association. He needs to get thta unibrow under control though.

He's going to be awesome. I thought it was interesting that Calipari said after the game that Davis would be a 3 or 4 in the NBA. I can understand not listing him at the five, but his handles need to get WAY better before you could really even consider him at the three spot.

He deserves it! He has had an incredible season and is a great team leader. I think this is one kid that is going to make it in the NBA after college. As for the unibrow, there is always wax! lol

Went to the banner celebration today at RUPP. It was very chilling. I am glad we are back at the top of colege basketball.

Back