What's new

Any anime/manga fans here?

Nikolairush

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping there's at least SOME people here, who like anime/manga...

Anyways, this can be treated as a general discussion thread for anime/manga.

I'm planning on writing reviews of Death Note and The Big O!

Haven't been able to watch much anime, unfortunately, so it's mostly been reading manga..

Not a huge fan, but watch some Anime series in Animax (sometimes)

But, only when you're bored.. right?Any of them, "noteworthy" to you?

I was hoping to finish up Usagi Drop today, but I've got other plans.

I love Anime or Manga... my favorites: Fruits Basket, Death Note, Conan, and etc.

Not exactly bored, but when i get time or when our service provider provides the channel.

Jason said:
Not exactly bored, but when i get time or when our service provider provides the channel.
Which ones you like exactly? Which titles, which genres? XDD I like shojo, some shonen and etc.

Sorry i don't remember the name, but will update here. Once i remember some series.

Jason said:
Sorry i don't remember the name, but will update here. Once i remember some series.

lol, are you still into them right now or grew out of them? I'm still into them a lot. I cherish my mangas and anime.

Have you watched Cowboy Bebop or Trigun,Jason?

I am not a fan of anime, or manga to much. But I do find older anime to be amazing for the first two or three seasons. After that it tends to repeat itself. Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z/Dragon Ball, and Bleach. These being my favorite I have ever watched.

Yes i have seen, Cowboy Bebop

I haven't Jason... whats it about? Its plot, characters I mean? XDD

Naiwen, i know you reply is sarcastic.

I have seen the movie, not the series.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0213338/

I am not fan of manga but i like One Piece, Fairy Tail and Conan :)

Peppermint Marceline

Please all staff give a warm welcome to our new Gaming Section Moderator. Welcome Peppermint Marceline.

Back