What's new

Any Beatles fan here?

Iniga

New Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I am a Beatles lover. I am influenced by my uncle who is such a fanatic. He has all Beatles records (the old ones!! really old ones!!). Beatles songs were always in the background almost everyday so it was part of my growing up years. Now that I am an adult already, I appreciate their music more. I listen to Beatles music to keep
me up and about, especially if my days are gloomy and down.

Any Beatles lover here?

I am not a huge fan of the Beattles but I listen thir music often when I d like to remember the old days

Hey Jude,,the best song from the beatles..

i like to play this song.

I am not fan The Beatles but i don't hide: "Yesterday" is my favorite songs :)

"Yesterday" I love this song :) Unfortunately, I haven't opportunity to see them live

i'm the beatles lovers too, they're the legend :)
i love all the song of them :p

I'm beatles lover
I'm proud to be beatles lover
the beatles song can make me happy if I sad
makes me think when I'm broken heart

Problems with replying to messages

Hey,

I'm trying to message you back Frost but its not working, I press reply but nothing happens, nothing pops up.

Try clearing your cache. I've noticed this on other xenforo forums as well. I'm going to have to ask the xenforo support forums.

If you have any IM service your can just talk to me about it if you want. I have nearly all of them. lol.

Hmm, cleared my cache and it still didnt work, you can add me on Skype, its nicholas.khrangtong

Try it around other parts of the site and let me know if it's still an issue for you. I'm going to clear the forum caches as well.

Back