What's new

Any Rap Haters?

Zimm

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I hate Rap for several reasons, but the main reason is because I cannot hardly understand what rappers say in their "music." I have listened to Rap in the past and there are some artists I do like. Tupac is the main rapper that I will always have love for. I do like some of Eminem's work, but generally, I just hate rap. :(

I liked the old Eminem to be honest. A lot of his new music is just not as good and I don't like them (some may disagree) although his remix of The Hills by The Weeknd was amazing. I love rap, its the main music that I listen to.

I was never drawn to rap. It never quite registered as even being musical to my ears. I understand that music is a subjective area to get into, but my reasons for disliking rap are many. I hate the way that a lot of rappers glorify spousal abuse, gang violence, racism, and drugs. It's also not really that hard to "create" a rap track. Just download a 4/4 beat and loop it for as long as you'd like.

I never understood the appeal of rap. Again, it's my opinion.

I like Epic Rap Battles of History if that counts.

I also use to listen to Eminem a lot with my older brother. My favorite rap song is probably Stan because of that.

Quite a few people listen to Drake here where I live too. Now some of his songs, I do loathe.

Back