What's new

Anyone else love thier paper delivery person???

I have decided I love my paper lady. I had originally ordered 3 papers (neighbor gives up hers so I had even number, lol). There was much confusion when home delivery first started. So when I didn't get all my papers for like the 2nd week she personally brought the rest to my door...she thought there was a mistake and apologized. No biggie I just explained I'm not insane I just want my coupons......she then offered me extra inserts when she has them.....I've loved her ever since!!!!! Randomly I will wake up on a Monday morn to a huge stack of inserts or I'll get them on Sunday,etc. Average I get about 7, occasionally I don't get any but sometimes I get like 30 extra copies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously I need to tip her well.......so I'm curious what would you all tip??? I'm up for renewal soon, I pay every 13 weeks so tip would be for 13 weeks.....any thoughts????

Thanks!!!!

If you can catch her when she's delivering, I would give her some cash (maybe $10) and then a bag of goodies from your stash. Then she can see that the coupons are being put to good use and benefit from them.....will want to keep on giving!!!

Back