What's new

Anyone here play RuneScape?

Reyne

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
My main is a level 66 named Scoob557;
My second-main is in the level 30 range, I think... Named RS5252; Both were members off and on...

And if so, do any of you want to form a RuneScape Clan?

I don't really play, but I do have an account, feel free to add me though. "blobbis5" that's my account name, I would love to form a clan once I actually start playing it again but for now I just don't feel like playing 3 MMO's at the same time.

Kiler Death6 (friend gave it to me) it's like level 88 or something with 77 woodcutting I believe. Isn't member. Haven't played for years.

Runescape still exist?
Oh god it should be destroyed already!

I use to play it but I haven't played it for a while, I actually bought a account for it but I forgot the details to it but I stilll have my other one so I just play on that one.. It's not as fun as when you first start playing it.. I'm not sure how people can play it for hours without getting bored.

Easy, you find a skill your interested in, use it to get money, then use the money to train your other skills, you can chat while your training... Simple, fun, and... You have something to do.

When I played, I had a level 79 and a lot of 99 skill levels.

I forgot the password and quit.

Yeah I do play Runescape but that was 1 year ago haha!Well the things I do when I'm bored.I realize that it was getting harder to level up and plus I needed to buy more and more food fighting the demons in the volcanoes.Demons,Giant rats and some skeleton people chasing after me.The only thing that I love when playing the game is run my character on autobot and I'll surf other pages haha!

I used to play it all the time. Might just give it away or sell it. Mine is around some level around 55.

What Political Ideology do you subscribe to?

I, personally, subscribe to Patriotism. I am a conservative and a member of the Tea Party. I care about this nation and I want to get it back on track.

Being as young as I am (18) I'm quite ignorant when it comes to politics. When it comes time for election all I see is a bunch of bashing of one another, its hard to find real concrete evidence of what people have done, all because media has inflated or diminished something/someone.

It just makes me sad that Americans, both the government and the people, cannot come together, without all the disputes, and discuss what is right for America. They are too blinded by hatred for each other to actually fix America.

But thats just how I feel, keep in mind I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to politics.

I am very Conservative more conservative then 99 percent of Republicans. I am also a member of the Tea party and would agree with patriotism for our country. Though I also stand for integrity, having a moral backbone, and the truth.

Back