What's new

Anyone here shop Office Max... in need of a guru

luckygirl0100

Official **** to lazy newbies
PF Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if Office Max perks roll? I have read conflicting reports on different blogs/forums and was wondering if it was worth it to put the $$ in....

Not claiming guru status, but:
MUM posted last week that they do so I gave it a try and...looks like she's right.
I had a $20 reward expiring 7/31, so last week I got the Duracell and the paper along with some other supplies and used a $5/25. Now it shows I will get the 18.28 (this quarter's reward- no later than the end of the following month)
It's a little funky- I think I have to wait until Oct? (the month following the end of this quarter?) but to answer your question: it rolled

I have been rolling office max stuff for a about a year. Intially put out about $75, have gotten at least $500 would of stuff since then. Thy have always rolled. I do all of my ordering on-line

Been doing it for a couple years. LOVE IT. I use it to get all the free after max perks school supplies, then get it all back at the end of the quarter. Then I would use the credits on things we need. New printers, paper, ink, etc. They recently had a great deal on a desk and computer chair. I spent about $249 and will get $200+ AND I earned an extra $20 in rewards from that order too. The chair and desk are very nice. I am thinking about maybe a laser printer when I get my new credits at the end of the month :0D

You can only use one reward per order and you want your order (online) to be $50, so try to use the whole $50 ish you have saved each time, or you can always go in the store to rolls them. The rewards come monthly

You can only use one reward per order and you want your order (online) to be $50, so try to use the whole $50 ish you have saved each time, or you can always go in the store to rolls them. The rewards come monthly

Do you know what the deal is with quarterly rewards then? I was just in my acct and there was something about getting the rewards by the end of the month following the end of the qtr? Fully confused now

PS- I've been enjoying the Staples easy rebates- just sold a ton free/mm photo paper at my garage sale!

Do you know what the deal is with quarterly rewards then? I was just in my acct and there was something about getting the rewards by the end of the month following the end of the qtr? Fully confused now

PS- I've been enjoying the Staples easy rebates- just sold a ton free/mm photo paper at my garage sale!

We are still using the FAR papers from Staples two or three years ago. It was no limit!

Been rolling rewards for years as well. Your reward is processed a month after you earn it typically. You will have three months from the date it is issued to use it. If you return something you have bought using rewards, you will get a gc.

You can use more than one reward. You just need to call CS with online orders if you want to do that. Can use more than one in-store as well.

If you are a teacher the rewards come quarterly and you get $10 for every $75 spent instead of every hundred or something like that.

If u could only join one, is Staples or OM better?

There is really no comparison because Staples is not constant like Office Max all year (online not in store). Staples Easy rebates are wonderful, but staple rewards do not roll.

Not sure I understand, you can get cash from staples rewards? :hiphip: Please share details :)

I would guess she means the rebates.
Ooh and using a $x/xx coupon does not affect the rebate amt
And I've had luck using a competitor coupon there too

Back