What's new

Anyone play minecraft?

cadaverous

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I want to play with someone but everyone seems to either not play it or do not want to play it with me. I love playing it and would love to play with someone! I can not create a server, however. My aunt screwed up my adapter so I do not know the username or password for it anymore. So, I would need to hop on one of your servers or you need to make one.

I never really got into Minecraft. I played it once and was somewhat bored. But, since you offer, I'll like to play with you, as soon as I buy it :)

Oh, and I live in Arizona too! ;)

Aw I've always loved Minecraft on Xbox :p different story on PC! It's just different :p I should play it more.

I have it on PC and my phone; I could never really get into it. XD

I used to be quite interested in it, but now it just bores me. ):

I only play it on xbox! :3

Add me guys :D - Tommysuxx :)

I wasn't even aware that it was available on XBox. I don't own an XBox but I own MC on PC.
Is there a huge difference in the PC and XBox version that makes XBox more appealing?

I love Minecraft. I've been playing for probably 2 years or even more now, and I'm still very addicted to it. There is so much entertainment with the game, and the ability to meet new friends where ever you go! I'm even thinking about making a Minecraft server with my friend, but we still don't know if it's right choice or not. I enjoy the PVP aspect mostly on Minecraft since I wouldn't consider myself a great builder. I'm the one that has a dirt shack, but plenty of resources.

Back