Anyone used server editions

fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Have anyone here worked with any Server OS. I have worked for sometime, which was windows 2003 server. But no more.

No always worked with Client operating systems only :p

What's special about where you live?

With people from all over the world I thought this would be a great idea to get an insight into others cultures, traditions and such.

For me, where I live we're special for being one of the automotive powerhouses of England back in the day. Probably the Detroit of England if you will.

What bout your city? What makes it special?

I live in a tropical paradise, I have ocean views from my toilet and it's cheap. there's just one catch, the only job I can get is one of the hardest in the world, I'm an aged care nurse, I care for people who are palliative or are in the advanced stages of dementia, funny thing is i love it. So it's win win. Doesn't explain why I'm on anti depressants.

It is small for the most part not as populated as Palm Beach and you go two miles down the road and you can get lost in the country. It is relatively quiet also which is good.

Special? I wouldn't say there's anything special. The most exciting thing that happens here are hurricanes every so often. Those really suck. But I only live an hour and half from the beach so that's special. :p

St. Mary's County Maryland
-Settled in 1634, "birthplace of religious freedom".....(yeah right )
-Best preserved 1600's archeological sites in US
-Chesapeake Bay! Crabs! Oysters! Rockfish!
-Point Lookout, the largest Civil War POW camp
-Known for our population of coastal plain milksnakes.
-Home of the national Oyster Shucking Championship
-National Bohemian Beer...Natty Boh, the official beer of Baltimore best cheap beer in the world.

I live about 15 minutes from the beach and we have great fishing here. I can go fresh water or deep sea and catch good fish.

Chris said:
I live about 15 minutes from the beach and we have great fishing here. I can go fresh water or deep sea and catch good fish.
Do you catch any Kingfish? If so how big do they get were you are?
Frog said:
Nothing 'special' I live in a village, it's quiet and thats good :)
What's the name of your local? I love English pubs.

sarahpalinssexslave said:
I have not caught any King Fish. I have caught Mai Mai (or Dolphin), a Tuna, and a small shark. Though I have not been out in a couple of years. When I had my accident and my neck got real messed up I was and still am not capable of reeling or holding the rod. I lost a lot of use in my left arm and I am trying very hard on my own to strengthen it though I still have a lot of nerve damage to the arm.

Chris said:
I have not caught any King Fish. I have caught Mai Mai (or Dolphin), a Tuna, and a small shark. Though I have not been out in a couple of years. When I had my accident and my neck got real messed up I was and still am not capable of reeling or holding the rod. I lost a lot of use in my left arm and I am trying very hard on my own to strengthen it though I still have a lot of nerve damage to the arm.
A shark! I hope you let him go, I am a shark lover.

What's the name of your local? I love English pubs.
The one near the church is The Five Bells and the other one is The Lord Nelson. Ever noticed how often a pub is next to a church? :)

Frog said:
The one near the church is The Five Bells and the other one is The Lord Nelson. Ever noticed how often a pub is next to a church? :)
I lived near a 'Lord Nelson' in Nottingham' My favorite pubs were 'The Old Trip to Jerusalim' and 'The pit and the Pendulim'

A shark! I hope you let him go, I am a shark lover.
He was to small to keep had it been bigger I would have. Shark steaks are good.

Di_Roy#1 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! we kill 1.2 million sharks a year, it's destroying the marine eco system. Stop killing sharks people.

I live on the coast. It's near the beach and that beach is a major tourist destination. We have theme parks and we are a big city and it gets mobbed here extremely fast. Oh and traffic sucks balls. :p

Back