What's new

Anyone watch Game of Thrones?

M-SIGMA

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
It was an awesome series. One of the best action series i have seen in ages. Plenty of plot, gore, comedy and nudity. What more could you ask for?

IMDb link:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0944947/

Rating:
9.3/10

Genre:
Adventure | Drama | Fantasy

Episode Length(on average):
60 minutes

Trailer:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfAE3hIaPm4&feature=related[/video]

I think that the trailer confirms what I have said about this series.
Check it out for yourself, you will thank me for it.

Could you please post some more information about it? IMDB links and stuff? I mean, with all due respect when creating a new thread it should contain more then four sentences, I'm not trying to bash on you by any means but if you want to make your posts count this is the way to go, by filling up as much as you possibly can about your subject.

TallAce said:
Could you please post some more information about it? IMDB links and stuff? I mean, with all due respect when creating a new thread it should contain more then four sentences, I'm not trying to bash on you by any means but if you want to make your posts count this is the way to go, by filling up as much as you possibly can about your subject.

Ok i am sorry about that. I have updated my original post. Thank you for pointing out that my post on this topic was clearly to short as it didnt't contain any of the key information.

I actually started reading the books before they turned this into the television series, but my gods! I love it! It's such great writing! Though, like with most shows, the TV version is a bit off with it's information or gets names or places wrong here and there, but other then that, it's an amazing series of books. :)

knight age is not my thing, but i like those which include fantasy in it. Like merlin and movie thor which have some GOD, HUMAN and MONSTER.

But see you highly recommend it maybe i should watch 1 epi first to get know more..

thanks for share :D

Back